I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='punkmaggit']^^ Congrats fwbweux!! I'm sure bvharris will be happy to hear that. :)

All posts updated.[/QUOTE]

First thing that I thought of when I picked it up was "I wonder how many bazillions of dollars this is going for at the lowball by now?"

I spoiler'd it just so he'd hopefully avoid it and maybe save himself a FFFFUUUUUUUU- moment :lol: But I guess he kind of has to see it sooner or later now.

Oh, I should mention that it looks like my $4 bid on Trauma Center: New Blood might have been missed, and the $16 on Cubivore is mine.

[quote name='fwbweux']First thing that I thought of when I picked it up was "I wonder how many bazillions of dollars this is going for at the lowball by now?"

I spoiler'd it just so he'd hopefully avoid it and maybe save himself a FFFFUUUUUUUU- moment :lol: But I guess he kind of has to see it sooner or later now.

Oh, I should mention that it looks like my $4 bid on Trauma Center: New Blood might have been missed, and the $16 on Cubivore is mine.[/QUOTE]

It's cool. :D I don't let yard sale, etc finds even factor into my deal calculus, who knows what you might find. I'm comfortable paying the price I have it bid now, which is all that matters. If it goes higher, we'll see.

21. Magic Pengel - $6
32. Rule of Rose - $6

5. Evolution Worlds - $2
9. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (RARE - with master quest) - $12
10. Lost Kingdoms - $3
13. Mega Man X Command Mission - $8

[quote name='bvharris']It's cool. :D I don't let yard sale, etc finds even factor into my deal calculus, who knows what you might find. I'm comfortable paying the price I have it bid now, which is all that matters. If it goes higher, we'll see.[/QUOTE]

Oh, sure, I'm totally comfortable with paying the going rate for vintage games when it's something I want. I have no illusions about my odds of running into certain games reasonably, so it never makes me feel like I overpaid when these chance occurrences actually happen.

Now that I have this feather in my cap, time to find Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak or Earthbound at a yard sale ;)

11. Loco Roco 2 (SEALED) - $6.00
PS1 Games:
2. Bushido Blade - $2.50
3. Bushido Blade 2 - $2.50
5. Final Fantasy Anthology (greatest hits) - $7.50

PS2 games:
18. Grandia III - 14
19. Grandia Xtreme - 6
34. Shadow Hearts: Covenant - 10
35. Shadow Hearts: From the New World - 12
46. Suikoden III - 5

PSP games:
9. Kingdom of Paradise - 3

Shadow Hearts: Covenant $11

[quote name='wesdw369']isnt there a 30 day wait before trades for newbies?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure.

Also, taltrup, I understand that you may not realize this because you're new and all, but when you do become eligible for the trade forum keep in mind that in a lowball auction, the price you bid is the price you pay if you win the item. You may already know this, but since you mentioned "maximum bids" it sounds like there's a chance that you might have thought that there was some proxy bidding system here like at ebay. That's not the case.

[quote name='wesdw369']isnt there a 30 day wait before trades for newbies?[/QUOTE]

I am curious to know for my own sake. I read the trading sticky and see that you can't post threads in this forum for your first 30 days. Is it also that you can't bid/buy in your first 30 days? Thanks.

All posts updated. In regards to the Phantasy Star (SMS), Doomstink put in a bid big enough to cancel out the newbie's. As far as I'm concerned, if the newbie wins and pays, s/he's good in my book. Shrike/IO might say otherwise.

Goodnight everyone!

what is this doing on the 2nd page?

Bump to the top for an epic lowball!

P.S. those of you outbidding me be warned. I will be back to protect MY items! ;)

Thank ZxT. You're the best! :)

I added a couple of things. Namely:

:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope (SEALED)

:ds: Nintendo DS Browser (complete w/memory expansion)
:ds: Zubo (SEALED)

Good luck everyone!

Ys: The Ark of Napishtim - $3.50
Tales of Symphonia (disc-only) - $5 (It looks to me from the pics that it's in a printed case.. Is that a gamecube case or just standard dvd?)

Lunar: Dragon Song (SEALED) - $5.00
Riviera (box is a little dinged) - $7.00

Ironically, I JUST upgraded to a DSi this week, or I would have totally bid on the DS Browser.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope (SEALED) $6

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army - $13.50

Contact - $5
SBK: Snowboard Kids - $1

Phantom Brave guide - $3

All posts updated.

bvharris, the Tales of Symphonia (disc-only) is indeed a printed label (good eyes!). Found a copy at the local Video HQ and they only had the standard dual-DVD case for it.

[quote name='punkmaggit']All posts updated.

bvharris, the Tales of Symphonia (disc-only) is indeed a printed label (good eyes!). Found a copy at the local Video HQ and they only had the standard dual-DVD case for it.[/QUOTE]

Thought so. I make enough printed cases myself I can spot them from a mile away. :D You've just saved me the trouble of printing one myself if I win it.

5. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (SEALED) - $10
37. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army - $14

[quote name='mis0']5. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (SEALED) - $10
37. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army - $14

[/QUOTE]

I really want Devil Summoner, I've been on a SMT kick of late (currently loving the hell out of Devil Survivor, pun intended).. I just have too many other irons in the fire of this lowball right now. :D

SO4 is a great game too, very underrated.

[quote name='bvharris']I really want Devil Summoner, I've been on a SMT kick of late (currently loving the hell out of Devil Survivor, pun intended).. I just have too many other irons in the fire of this lowball right now. :D

SO4 is a great game too, very underrated.[/QUOTE]

I kind of noticed that you and I have similar tastes in games.. which is both a good and bad thing. :lol:

I've been looking for a decently priced copy of Devil Summoner for so long, it's not even funny. Haha.

All these lowballs make me wish that I held off on buying all the SMT games, as they seem to have come up multiple times and ended reasonably. Bent over for GQD on Nocturne and DDS2 and got the original DDS, Devil Summoner, and Persona 3 (before FES was announced) used at Gamestop for inflated prices.

At least all I'm missing now are Revelations: Persona, Jack Bros. and the DemiKids games, but at huge personal cost :lol:

bread's done
Back