I want your Metroid stuff!! Have: paypal, rare new ps3 games & more!

[quote name='punkmaggit']All posts updated!! Tonight's going to be exciting!![/QUOTE]

Or fraught with drama and great human tragedy if your last lowball is any indication. ;)

[quote name='punkmaggit']All posts updated!! Tonight's going to be exciting!![/QUOTE]

heck yeah, its always the best when these end on a Friday or Saturday night, most people are out partying, not me..I'm in front of my computer and tv w/ a drink in hand until I pass out! My apologies in advance if I snipe anyone, at that point I'm on auto-pilot :lol:

So my PS3 just bricked (YLOD) for the second time in a year. I'm either going to have to drop $150 for repairs or just buy a new one (looking more and more tempting).

So long story short, I'm asking for you guys to outbid me on everything I'm winning. Have at it. :D

Street Fighter IV TE Stick (complete in box, MINT, with custom 8-way gate) $61
(dreamcast) Complete system with 2 controllers, 1 VMU and all the cables - $21
(n64) Complete system with 2 controllers (wires are a little frayed on the controllers, but still work) $6
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon $1
Gears of War 2 (copy 2) $1
Left 4 Dead $1
LittleBigPlanet $6
Madworld $2
Metroid Prime Trilogy $2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl $2

[quote name='bvharris']So my PS3 just bricked (YLOD) for the second time in a year. I'm either going to have to drop $150 for repairs or just buy a new one (looking more and more tempting).

So long story short, I'm asking for you guys to outbid me on everything I'm winning. Have at it. :D[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks dude, sorry to hear it. Lucky for me I don't play my consoles enough for them to possibly brick lol.

[quote name='bvharris']So my PS3 just bricked (YLOD) for the second time in a year. I'm either going to have to drop $150 for repairs or just buy a new one (looking more and more tempting).

So long story short, I'm asking for you guys to outbid me on everything I'm winning. Have at it. :D[/QUOTE]

How can this be? All the PS3 fanboys have told me this is impossible!

But seriously, sorry to hear that, BV. Is this a launch system?

[quote name='saetia']How can this be? All the PS3 fanboys have told me this is impossible!

But seriously, sorry to hear that, BV. Is this a launch system?[/QUOTE]

It's not impossible trust me, it's happened to me twice in a year. And this is actually a REPLACEMENT console, not even the same unit. And yes, it's a 60GB BC.

My 360 bricked recently too, my consoles are equal-opportunity crappy.

Complete system with 2 controllers, 1 VMU and all the cables - $21.50

I think I'm going to just go to the party late after the lowball ends

[quote name='saetia']How can this be? All the PS3 fanboys have told me this is impossible!

But seriously, sorry to hear that, BV. Is this a launch system?[/QUOTE]

it's not impossible, just the PS3 falls within standard failure rate for electronics (3-5%) though you can still be unlucky

the 360's failure rate is just so insane it makes it seem like PS3's never fail :p

I'd say get a slim BV I did and don't regret it at all compared to my old 60GB (admittedly I also bought an used slim PS2)

[quote name='buckythekat']

I'd say get a slim BV I did and don't regret it at all compared to my old 60GB (admittedly I also bought an used slim PS2)[/QUOTE]

That's my only hesitation - I don't have a PS2 anymore so basically I'll have to buy two systems since I still play PS2 games all the time.

it's not impossible, just the PS3 falls within standard failure rate for electronics (3-5%) though you can still be unlucky

the 360's failure rate is just so insane it makes it seem like PS3's never fail :p

I'd say get a slim BV I did and don't regret it at all compared to my old 60GB (admittedly I also bought an used slim PS2)[/QUOTE]

I was only being half-serious. There's a few out there that interpret it as a technological anomaly when it happens and standard fare w/MS.

I'm on my 4th 360, myself. :roll:

[quote name='dodgeme']Lol so far my PS3 has been good and I have been through 5 360's since X-Mas of 06. I had the joy of opening a RRoD on X-mas.[/QUOTE]

I'll soon be on my 3rd PS3 and am only on my second 360, though I've been a PS3 owner for about a year and a half longer. Guess I'm breaking the curve.

Anyone think I'll have any luck in yelling at Sony to repair it for free given that they just gave me this one 9 months ago? Me neither.

[quote name='saetia']Ok, to try and deter this from becoming a console war thread, I am gonna make a bid. ;)
[/QUOTE]

I like to think of it as general console bashing. No one is safe.

Please bid on the stuff on winning, guys! :D

[quote name='bvharris']I like to think of it as general console bashing. No one is safe.

Please bid on the stuff on winning, guys! :D[/QUOTE]

As long as we all agree that the Wii is the worst "gaming console" bashing everything else is fine by me :D

[quote name='bvharris']It's not impossible trust me, it's happened to me twice in a year. And this is actually a REPLACEMENT console, not even the same unit. And yes, it's a 60GB BC.

My 360 bricked recently too, my consoles are equal-opportunity crappy.[/QUOTE]

that sucks my launch ps3 still works like a charm. *knocks on wood*

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']As long as we all agree that the Wii is the worst "gaming console" bashing everything else is fine by me :D[/QUOTE]

I just got a wii, and I love it so far. Wii bowling/tennis is great with my nieces!

Lightning PS3!!! :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']As long as we all agree that the Wii is the worst "gaming console" bashing everything else is fine by me :D[/QUOTE]

My mother, and all her Tupperware party friends say otherwise.

[quote name='saetia']My mother, and all her Tupperware party friends say otherwise.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Exactly why it is not given gaming console classification from myself. I do own one but it is easily the least played of ANY console I own. That includes my older gen systems :D

Also check the FF XIII console thread. We think you might have been pre-ordered the wrong thing.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:rofl: Exactly why it is not given gaming console classification from myself. I do own one but it is easily the least played of ANY console I own. That includes my older gen systems :D

Also check the FF XIII console thread. We think you might have been pre-ordered the wrong thing.[/QUOTE]

yep, I fixed that. my fault. I read my receipt wrong.

[quote name='bvharris']I like to think of it as general console bashing. No one is safe.
[/QUOTE]

Seriously...fuck the NES. I mean how many times do I have to blow in a flippin cartridge to get the game to work? That little switch on the back of Micro Machines was never any help either...I dont know who they were trying to kid.

Glad I could finally get that off my chest.

[quote name='bvharris']Thank you!

Everyone else - outbid me! :D[/QUOTE]

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Premier Edition)

is the Premiere Edition the hardcover one? I am a sucker for hardcover guides

if so I'll outbid bv

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back