I want your unwanted magazines =)

White Boy

CAG Veteran
Hello all, I am looking to buy your magazines.

I'll take any off your hands, just hook me up with a pm and we can go from there. Thanks.

[quote name='White Boy']If I can read it, you can defaintly read it.[/QUOTE]
Actually, it's hard to read. Enough so most probably won't bother. ;-)

[quote name='Scarface7']Actually, it's hard to read. Enough so most probably won't bother. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Yea, no reason to make it difficult :D

What's wrong with leaving it the normal size? What was the point of making it smaller?

Some of us are running 1024x768+... so that font may look fine if you're running something lower but at 1280x1024, I can barely read sh*t.

Oh for the love of god, if you can't read it, hit the quote button and read it like that, you bunch of fucking whiners

[quote name='joevan07']As per Scorch's idea, I'll help you out ;)

EDIT - that didn't work :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm not sure how that helps. :roll:

[quote name='Scorch']Oh for the love of god, if you can't read it, hit the quote button and read it like that, you bunch of fucking whiners[/QUOTE]

The irony is delicious.

[quote name='White Boy']Hope that helps you folks.[/QUOTE]
From one extreme to the other. You really can't go wrong with just leaving it on the default settings. ;-)

Good heavens, I think my neighbors could read that through the walls. I'll let you know if they make any offers. ;)

daroga

[quote name='MANIMAL']help a blind boy out and change the fucking font to somethin we can read - damn.....[/QUOTE]
Well he did but in the most smart ass way possibly. F sellin to him.

[quote name='neocisco']The airport called and asked me to stop distracting planes w/my spotlight. I told them it was this dumbass thread.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha.

No, I did it to show you have to be an a$$ complaining about how I made this thread. You should have been like oh man it's kind of hard to read but I have this you might want.

So, I was rude after you were all rude to me.

[quote name='White Boy']No, I did it to show you have to be an a$$ complaining about how I made this thread. You should have been like oh man it's kind of hard to read but I have this you might want.

So, I was rude after you were all rude to me.[/QUOTE]

Everyone here hates manimal though for some reason, so don't pay any attention to him.

[quote name='White Boy']

You know, if we were rude you could've just fixed the problem without being rude and made us feel bad. But now, I think I'm just going to keep the games you wanted and sell them to someone else.

If what goes around, comes around... sh*t, I'll just make sure it goes somewhere else this time then.

[quote name='White Boy']No, I did it to show you have to be an a$$ complaining about how I made this thread. You should have been like oh man it's kind of hard to read but I have this you might want.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Somebody call the WAAAAAAmbulance!:cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='Vinny']What's wrong with leaving it the normal size? What was the point of making it smaller?

Some of us are running 1024x768+... so that font may look fine if you're running something lower but at 1280x1024, I can barely read sh*t.[/QUOTE]

I'm scared. Is it true that some people don't know how to increase / decrease text size in their browser?

Opera resizes the images, too.

My browser is running at medium... the default setting. The OP just changed the text to something smaller than the forum (hell, pretty much the whole internet) default size.

hey are you willing to wait a while for the games? I might be willing to sell God of War and Gran Turismo 4 later. Note the "later" part.

greydemise, please pm me and we can work something out. Or I can pm you tomorrow.

Everyone else I don't care what you say because you wont get my money.

White Boy- You see that little thiing under your name that says NEWBIE. That means you cant come here and act like a douche and expect people to take it. You're gonna have to take some abuse until you are more established. Hell I'm only a regualr and I wouldnt expect people to accept me as a smart ass. That is reserved for verterans (i.e. Scorch ;))

Sheesh, just let the guy trade, stop beating a dead horse.

I have POP: Sands of Time for the PS2. If you're still interested, please PM me with an offer.

[quote name='madmage']White Boy- You see that little thiing under your name that says NEWBIE. That means you cant come here and act like a douche and expect people to take it. You're gonna have to take some abuse until you are more established. Hell I'm only a regualr and I wouldnt expect people to accept me as a smart ass. That is reserved for verterans (i.e. Scorch ;))[/QUOTE]

Madmage, cut the crap.

No one has to take abuse. No one. What you're acting like is a giant jackass about "Gee, you have to take it, because you're a newbie." That crap doesn't fly, period. Understood?

We'll make this simple.

If you don't want to offer something, don't crap in the thread. If you have comments about readability or the like, don't be dickish about it.

If you have an offer, make it. Otherwise, dumbassery won't be tolerated.

Am I crystal clear on this point?

[quote name='shrike4242']We'll make this simple.

If you don't want to offer something, don't crap in the thread. If you have comments about readability or the like, don't be dickish about it.

If you have an offer, make it. Otherwise, dumbassery won't be tolerated.

Am I crystal clear on this point?[/QUOTE]
wow shrike layin down the law:applause: :rofl:

he is a mod of course, but i have never seen him do that lol

All pms were answered and,

jclast- No thanks because it's an expansion and I don't have the others that I'll need to play that one.

nachzeher- I'll hook you up with a pm.

shrike4242- Thanks a lot, I was trying to get that across to them, but no one listens to this white guy =)

bread's done
Back