I Want Your Xbox 360 and DS Games! I Have Good Stuff to Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Dragon Quest 8 - Complete- MINT- PS2
*Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - Complete-MINT PSP
*Castlevania DS - Complete-MINT DS
*Advance Wars DS - Complete-MINT DS

CML FOR THESE PLZ

Of course, the game looks really good. Finally a good RPG in a while and its getting like 9's from almost every gaming site. GUess Imma just buy it from Gamerush, damn it.

Kden.

[quote name='alive741']hrm, I thought i posted CML for Dragon Quest 8, but it appears I didn't...

So...CML for Dragon Quest 8 please.[/QUOTE]

Or get this read my Post. I'll type it again. FOR SALE ONLY!!! Noooooooo TRADES ATM!. Thank You!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
4. Stop with the insane bumping. Just because you have a lot of people on this site does not mean it should be a permanent member of the front page.

Its not even noon yet and I have seen your topic 3 times today.

[quote name='Purkeynator'][quote name='CaseyRyback']
4. Stop with the insane bumping. Just because you have a lot of people on this site does not mean it should be a permanent member of the front page.

Its not even noon yet and I have seen your topic 3 times today.[/QUOTE]

Dude do you think I give a fuck what you seen three times today? No. So why don't you go to a mod now and tell them I bumped my thread 3 times in a 12 hour period. Then they can delete this thread that is old and worn up so I can make a new clean good one. See the point here? I don't give a fuck. Biatch! Funny Right?

Hey bro, thanks for the extra bump. Dick.

Other cool dudes. PM me for offers. Thanks guys.

[quote name='joevan']bump - was DQ 8 any good?[/QUOTE]
Yea very I have to play it again. I stopped about 31 hours into it since I got a 360.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea very I have to play it again. I stopped about 31 hours into it since I got a 360.[/QUOTE]

1.Screw you nigga for having a 360 ;)

2. 31 hours?! :shock: Thats some serious gameplay

[quote name='joevan']1.Screw you nigga for having a 360 ;)

2. 31 hours?! :shock: Thats some serious gameplay[/QUOTE]

Yea 31 Hours and I'm like level 28. I'm about to go to the Dark Ruins and I guess fight The evil clown dude but Im sure that not the end of the game there. I think there is about 60 or so hours. I can't believe I put in 30 hours also since I haven't put that much time into a RPG since FFX. Also the game starts off really slow for like 5 hours intil you get Jessica then battles are easier.

[quote name='Pratt75']Do you have any 360 games you would be willing to trade for a wired controller and a little cash?[/QUOTE]

Wired controllers are Thumbs Down in my Book. Thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back