I wantz to eat your calculatorz!

proby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am officially looking for a ti-84+ graphing calculator. I'll be getting paypal up and running within a few days, so please pm me with suggestions, ideas, and , if you happen to own one, a price! :D

I've got a Ti-84+ "Special Edition." You will be the coolest kid in class. It slices, it dices!!! But that's not all! Do you want more? (...Studio audience responds with a yes....) For a limited time I'll throw in a usb cable, a $40 dollar value, for free. But wait! I'll also toss in the original owner's manual and software, a $10,000 value, just for the first ten callers.

Now how much do you think all of this is worth? $199,999?
$99,999?
$9,999?
$999?
$99?

I'll have to get back to you with a price if no one else gets back to you first.

[quote name='Gaming Archives']I've got a Ti-84+ "Special Edition." You will be the coolest kid in class. It slices, it dices!!! But that's not all! Do you want more? (...Studio audience responds with a yes....) For a limited time I'll throw in a usb cable, a $40 dollar value, for free. But wait! I'll also toss in the original owner's manual and software, a $10,000 value, just for the first ten callers.

Now how much do you think all of this is worth? $199,999?
$99,999?
$9,999?
$999?
$99?

I'll have to get back to you with a price if no one else gets back to you first.[/quote]

Best post all day, I think you should buy it from him.

bread's done
Back