I was waiting for a new OTT to wish JohnnyFoxDarko a happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell mini 9 keyboard was too small and awkward, ugamer. And ayumi's netbook has gotten slower over time due to it's HDD. I'm assuming the ipad is flash based, and I want to try something new.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey guys, I hate apple and all, but how do I get os x on my netbook.
[/QUOTE]

Um, JJ sucks and all, but do does OSX.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. That's in my apartment.

:)[/QUOTE]

Lemme get that.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I have a boner for my Geography teacher.[/QUOTE]

Does he know? Hiyooooooooooooo!

[quote name='manthing']Um, JJ sucks and all, but do does OSX.[/QUOTE]
Do does huh? I actually wanted to use it for work purposes, we need to write up some instructions for OSX but i don't have any Mac to experiment on.

I think i've even said that OSX itself doesn't bother me, i'd even consider using it if Apple would stop lying to itself and release it separately. That's assuming they didn't charge $400 for the software.

Why i'm explaining this i don't know, i'm not the one who got wet over an over sized iPod.

Being a Geography teacher would be the best cause then you'd have an excuse to play all the old Carmen Sandiego episodes. Of course I think Bioshocked's class is a little bit more advanced then that by now.

[quote name='JolietJake']Do does huh? I actually wanted to use it for work purposes, we need to write up some instructions for OSX but i don't have any Mac to experiment on.
[/QUOTE]

Come on JJ, are you really gonna hammer a guy over a typo when you typed "ti," "se" and "i" in the same OTT?

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's wrong with the Youtube app that would be improved by using shitty-ass Flash video, corrosivefrost?[/QUOTE]

Half the time, videos I can find and watch on my computer don't show up in the youtube app. I end up having to go out to m.youtube.com to search for and find what I wanted to see/show people.

Being able to view hulu and other such sites on my iphone would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back