I watched NOTORIOUS, and I liked it.

It looks like a glossy, over-fictionalized piece of trash.

Not to mention it deebo's the title of a far superior film.

[quote name='Brak']It looks like a glossy, over-fictionalized piece of trash.

Not to mention it deebo's the title of a far superior film.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about, Brak. This looks like an amazing, raw, indy, unbiased portrayal of a man who deserves to be deified. mirite?

[quote name='munch']I don't know what you're talking about, Brak. This looks like an amazing, raw, indy, unbiased portrayal of a man who deserves to be deified. mirite?[/quote]

And with Puffy's involvement, it is even more unbiased.

OH wait...

I saw on tv where Lil' Kim (?) was going to sue the producer because they made her look like a whore who hooked up with B.I.G. to launch her career.

I thought it'd be badass but it was trying to be an inspirational story of a fat black boy growing up when it should have shown way more about the feud between the West and East Coasts.

[quote name='joe2187']The Trailer said "The greatest rapper that ever lived" - This is false.[/quote]
Well they aren't going to give him a lower rank as that would make the trailer look kind of pitiful.

the thing that makes me want to see this movie and believe it has some credit is that Biggie's mom said the actor playing him is spot on. definitely a rental, but still interested...

[quote name='lawdood']I kissed a girl and I liked it.[/quote]

Lol i love u

"The greatest rapper that ever lived" Maybe for the east coast

bread's done
Back