I will pay you ~$20~ for greens on youripodtouch4free!!! help a gamer girl out!

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)

Paying $20 for you to go green on YourIpodTouch4Free! (YOU MUST DO A 50 POINT (LEVEL A) OFFER TO GET CREDIT. YOU NEED TO GO GREEN IN ORDER FOR ME TO PAY YOU VIA PAYPAL OR AMAZON GC) I am only paying for greens on this site. Saving up for new iPod 160gb! My 80gb is too small haha.

Other awesome sites! (I'm not paying for refs for these)

Whoa~ next 360 releases for less than $10? YUP~!

Just sign up here: http://yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=243968 and a do a couple offers! You can get almost any 360 game or accessory available...GH bundles, rockband stuff, and new releases. Woohoo!

So far I've received:
Rock Band 1
Rock Band Drums
GH III bundle
GH Aerosmith Bundle x 2
Red Controller w/play and charge kit
Sega Superstars Tennis
4000 Live Points x2
Soul Calibur IV
Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action! Bundle
Lego Indiana Jones
DDR Universe 3 Bundle
Left 4 Dead
Street Fighter 4
Resident Evil 5

...and more!

It's very easy and I've probably spent less than $75 total to get all of those items. Awesome, eh? :D

Other great sites!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1902
^ Prize Rebel is pretty rad too! Just got an Amazon $10 gift card for trying out some free trials, that were easy to cancel! (Like Napster, etc)

http://www.SayNation.com/
^ Pretty easy survey site where you earn points to get various gift cards (Amazon, etc), takes a little time, but easy and fun to do between classes, etc.! Free and does not require a credit card at all! Just got a $20 Amazon GC. :D
Use referral code: 1496584767

Last edited by a moderator:
Their daily limit is 250 credits per day (doesnt include referrals or surveys) FYI. I considered signing up, but for the $50 Amazon it'd be like 22 days of constant video streaming, good deal for some folks probably though .. it seems similar to that Gametrailers site, but slightly easier.

[quote name='Shawn09']I have a feeling that you'll run out of videos to watch before you'll even be able to get to the bigger prizes.[/quote]

i think user uploaded videos count

it's worth a shot, only 21 days to an amazon cert. plus refer a friend gets you 1000 points (once they hit 3000 points) which helps a bit. :D

anything for more amazon certs...helps me with my college books and stuff ;)

Hey I signed up under you yesterday :D. Pretty cool site, but it's going to take me forever to watch enough videos for a PS3 lol.

Could you please return the favor and sign up under me for Swatcash? The link is in my sig.

wow u really like guitar stuff n Help a girl gamer out~! (pretty please :D) is funny cus u seem like a nice hurt ppl online in soul calibur person like me n dam if its just watchin videos im in

[quote name='Foladar']Their daily limit is 250 credits per day (doesnt include referrals or surveys) FYI. I considered signing up, but for the $50 Amazon it'd be like 22 days of constant video streaming, good deal for some folks probably though .. it seems similar to that Gametrailers site, but slightly easier.[/quote]
here it is!

I'm doing the one now where I complete 2 offers for myself to get GH:WT with guitar, but can someone explain to me the difference between the referral account and the one where you just do offers yourself?

Can you still do offers yourself if you choose the referral account? Thanks

Yup - you just go under the Account option and Change Account type. Referral means you do one offer and have two people under you sign up and do an offer as well, and then you can get a game. Points means you do two offers and can get a game once you get credit for them.

You can switch between either option at any time and you don't lose credits. I tend to do this, but I find doing offers yourself makes it easier.

Thanks to those who have signed up, I appreciate it! :D

[quote name='Mr.Ice Cream']why do you have to pay for every offer?[/quote]

You don't. Some are free trials. They come and go, but I usually recommend doing the credit report ones. Just make sure you follow the terms and conditions on each site. I usually set my Google Calendar to send me a text message and remind me when I need to cancel things.

bread's done
Back