I will trade Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) for...

Nephets

CAGiversary!
The game is in great shape, complete with manual and original boxart, there are pictures down lower in the thread if you want to see it.

If you want the PS2 version OR something else from my collection, post your offers here and PM me as well, so we can get things worked out, thanks.

Manual for the game isn't needed, but I would prefer a copy with it.

Remember, my game collection is in my signature, look and see what we can work out! Just remember not everything in there is for trade.

Games I'm also looking for:

Tales of Symphonia (GCN)
Tech Romancer (DC)
Project Justice (DC)
Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (DC)

Last Blade 2: Heart of the Samurai (DC)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GCN)

Hey, might as well try! ;) Make your offers, you don't need to have the games from that list, just try to impress me. :lol:

**NOTE: Bolded title games are ones I'll trade for straight-up (no mixtures or combinations)**

I've got a copy, but I'm not really interested in trading. If you want to buy it, I might be willing to sell it. G'head and make me an offer. It's CD only, but I might be able to find the box (I never had the manual, and the CD case is stored away somewheres)

Would you have an account on Trade Games Now?

No, but are you willing to trade anything even?

And no, I don't think the DC version is rarer, and I am not looking to buy, sorry. :(

I have Marvel vs. CAPCOM 2 for the DC. It has sticker residue on it and some scratches. It is complete though

I also have a copy of Alpha 3 and the guide. Alpha 3's CD holder is broken in one part, but the disc is mint. Slight crack in the case though

PM me if you are interested. Also what is the conditiong of MvC 2? not a mint freak, but would like it in decent shape (some scratches is fine).

All right, PM sent, thanks! Any other offers? Tomorrow I'll post a picture of my copy of MvC2 so you can all see the condition it is in, which is next to perfect, by the way. It isn't sealed, as I've played it a ton, but it works great and it's complete.

[quote name='eugenethegrey']there is so such word "rarer"[/quote]

Like Jim said, yes, it is, and even if it doesn't, why should that matter? The point of what I said still gets across well, anyway, expect the pictures of my PS2 copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 tomorrow around 7-8pm central time.

Sorry for the double post, but here are the pics I promised:

MarvelVs1.jpg
MarvelVs2.jpg
MarvelVs3.jpg
MarvelVs4.jpg

The disc is a lot cleaner than it looks and runs perfectly.

I'm going to keep my eye out for a copy of MvC2 while I'm out and about on Friday, spamming people with my resumé. I think I've seen it around, but it'll likely not have a case or instructions. I'll let it go if the disc is in bad shape.

What sayest thou?

-Hoshi

I'm sort of looking for the DC version with the manual or original case, but let me know what you find, I'll also accept Tales of Symphonia if someone wants to give their copy up, I want that in it's original case, and manual intact, thanks.

GOD........where were you like 2 weeks ago...
I would've traded in a heartbeat but I already picked up a used copy @ Gamestop.

Well, I'm not totally guaranteed to trade, if nothing interests me then I won't trade, but, are there any offers? The pictures are a few posts up, incase someone has yet to notice them... and in the first post it has a list of the games I'm looking for.

Spider-Man 2 is tempting, but, I already played through most of it... and I don't need either Dead Aim or Counter-Strike... keep posting offers and I'll come up with a final decision around Friday or so.

Well, so far, things in your trade list don't interest me, but the first post in the thread has everything I'm looking for.

How is Mystic Heroes? Don't lie to me. :p

The only games I see myself interested in are a few of your Battlefield games, but I'll check around and buy those in-store before I trade PC games... sorry, you seem so committed too, maybe we can work something out, do you have anything else that isn't on the Trade Games Now page you're willing to trade?

EDIT: Added Last Blade 2: Heart of the Samurai (DC) to the want-list in the first post... continue to make offers, as I want to get rid of this game ASAP.

bread's done
Back