I wish I still had my ps2...

the_deej

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
This topic really has no meaning but to express my regret of selling my old ps2.... We had some good times, but sadly it got the infamous Disc Read Error, I was traumatized.
Then along came the xbox, all big mean and green. At first I felt intimidated, the ps2 never expressed such power and masculinity. I gripped that big controller of his for the first time, and it fit in the palm of my hand just perfectly, almost as if we were made for eachother. I learned to love him. We first began to bond while playing Halo, the first night I got it we pulled an all nighter beating that game.

Now a days, me and xbox are living happily and have a great time everyday, but there is a little part of me missing that old ps2.....

Sorry for my poor grammar.
-DeeJ

I have all systems, and I havent touched my PS2 since I completed 100% of Kingdom Hearts, and I dont intend to touch my PS2 until KH2 is released. I've just been having too much fun with my xbox and DS.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']ps2 forum? ah, doodle-duh?[/quote]

Eh.. it has more to do with missing something than the PS2 itself.

This could easily spin off into a thread about things people regret getting rid of..

I'm the opposite, I haven't touched my xbox since I beat Fable and I don't plan on touching it until either Jade Empire or Conker come out. It's been mainly ps2 guncon games for me, with some Ace Combat 4 mixed in

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']ps2 forum? ah, doodle-duh?[/quote]

This could easily spin off into a thread about things people regret getting rid of..[/quote]

I miss getting laid, it's been ten days now, and it'll probably be at least until new years if not after :(

bfd2.gif

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']ps2 forum? ah, doodle-duh?[/quote]

This could easily spin off into a thread about things people regret getting rid of..[/quote]

I miss getting laid, it's been ten days now, and it'll probably be at least until new years if not after :([/quote]

Man, I miss getting laid. It's been since the begining of the winter break.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']ps2 forum? ah, doodle-duh?[/quote]

I miss getting laid, it's been ten days now, and it'll probably be at least until new years if not after :([/quote]

Man, I miss getting laid. It's been since the begining of the winter break.[/quote]

Same here, but on Sunday my wait will be over!

bread's done
Back