I wish to sell the rest! OBO all day long on Strategy guides!

I'll do $5 on gears of war and $1 on the halo 3 wall thingie.

I don't see it listed, but is that a ghostbusters wristband in one of the pictures?

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Throw in the Conan figure for me - $1[/QUOTE]
I can't simply throw it in..anywhere? but if you get a lot of items shipping will be cheaper. Can I assume this is a bid then?

[quote name='phantasyx']I can't simply throw it in..anywhere? but if you get a lot of items shipping will be cheaper. Can I assume this is a bid then?[/QUOTE]

I meant it as "add it to my growing list of items". Yes, it is a bid.

What game is that in your signature, Lord Humongous?

+free bump ;)

edit: lol for posting at same time...I guess nm on the bump

Alright this will be my final bump for the day, I've tried only to answer questions while only doing personal bumps 3 times a day, so don't hate on me.

Please let me know if there are any items that you would like to see more pictures of, I'm going to try to get some better shots of some of the ps1/ps2 games but I'll do what you'd like (it takes a while to upload them).

i see its changed for strider 2...

put me down for $6 on strider

** also a snapshot of the striders would be nice ^_^ **

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the tips,

• Megaman Legends (bought from handsome's lowball, it has many scratches on the disc, however I tested it and it was able to play with no problems) $7

Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases, white + black) #1 1
Final Fantasy Dissidia Slip Cover Promo item (2 cases, white + black) #2 1

Xenogears 23
Dead Space artbook 7
Darkstokers 5
persona 4.50

[quote name='evantrees']Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos:hot: $1 no need to ship anything asuuming I will still be able to register the cd-key on blizzards site.
[/QUOTE]
From the listing
games All are disc only! There are no codes or manuals or anything other then the disc! All are at your own risk!

I know there is a lot of text but you should try reading just a little. I will add your bid if you can confirm this is ok.

My camera batteries need to recharge then some more pictures will be taken. So they will be up sometime in the morning.

I do try to read but missed that sorry. No point buying something completely unable to use, you wouldn't happen to have it still installed somewhere would you? Sorry for wasting your time.

Good luck with the hospital bill. Don't forget to try and negotiate with them.

Back on topic, my bids are:

Trauma Center: Second Opinion $2
4000 XBL Points $24
Guilty Gear 2 Overture $2
Lexar 4GB Pro Duo Card $2

Bids will be updated in a minute.

The strider discs both have some scratches on them but I was just playing them the other week with no problems, the only thing is that the cd holder's plastic pin broke so the games aren't secure when there in the case, its the weirdest cd case I've ever seen but its removable so it can be replaced if you can find one.

[quote name='tommyhaynes']Are you sure the 8GB sandisk pro duo is real and is magic gate enabled? If so:

Sandisk 8 GB Memory Pro Duo memory stick $6
4000 XBL Points $25[/QUOTE]
It says magic gate on it so yes. Bought it at best buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Bump of the day, The End date with be July 29th around 10ish, Thats on a thursday. I've got enough items with bids on them so I think we are good.

I will update stuff in the morning.

I'm just going to make a announcement

The CAG with the Highest total will get Positive Feedback for each item they've won.

Maybe I'll do something similar for most items won, thats a sure fire way to get you into DV8's Lowball in August.

[quote name='phantasyx']I'm just going to make a announcement

The CAG with the Highest total will get Positive Feedback for each item they've won.

Maybe I'll do something similar for most items won, thats a sure fire way to get you into DV8's Lowball in August.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't seem right. Feedback should be given to each person who exchanges money for goods with you - lowball or not. Trying to entice bidders (the highest bidder) with the promise of multiple positive feedback is definitely not kosher. Before you implement this you might want to check with a mod. If you decide to go forward with this than please cancel all of my bids - I won't do business with a person who doesn't abide by CAG common sense.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']That doesn't seem right. Feedback should be given to each person who exchanges money for goods with you - lowball or not. Trying to entice bidders (the highest bidder) with the promise of multiple positive feedback is definitely not kosher. Before you implement this you might want to check with a mod. If you decide to go forward with this than please cancel all of my bids - I won't do business with a person who doesn't abide by CAG common sense.[/QUOTE]
Well I was just trying to do something nice, with you in mind specifically, but since it doesn't work I will do nothing then.

Everything will proceed as normal.

bread's done
Back