I won a classic edition NES gameboy sp for $60!!!

Well considering that you can get upwards of $70 on ebay for it i'd say try your luck there, i've bid up to $60 on a dozen of these and they all go upwards of $70...

[quote name='zewone']I have a NES Gameboy with all the original items. If someone wants to pay $60 let me know.[/QUOTE]
You can sell it to eStarland.com for $55, I just sold mine (without box) to them for that.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Not that exciting considering the new SPs are backlit.[/QUOTE]

I know the newer ones have an improved screen, but aren't all GBA SP's backlit?

Yeah but since nintendo go an upgrade for the game boy micros they decided to upgrade the backlight in the gbasp, doesn't really bother me though.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']No, the old ones are frontlit.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. The NES edition one is probably the coolest looking SP out of the bunch though.

Wow, I didn't know the NES gba sp systems were worth so much. Maybe I should sell my complete, mint (I have a screen protector and a cover on it so there's not a single scratch on it) system for $50.

[quote name='zewone']I have a NES Gameboy with all the original items. If someone wants to pay $60 let me know.[/QUOTE]
When the second poster in your new thread is spamming his stuff thats for sale your have to realized you made a piece of shit thread.

What is this middle school, buddy I can't understand your engrish "you made on piece of shit thread".

OMG my thread suxxorx because u guys got it cheaper than me!!!! You prepubescent apes aren't going to make me feel bad for my purchase.

Meh, I paid $100 for it back when it came out...I couldn't resist it.

I was trading in a lot of old games that I knew I'd never play again. (And no, they were really generic titles, nothing to write home about :p) And I got about $100 in trade in value, because they had a deal going on back in the day. Then I noticed the GBA SP there, and I thought it looked cool. So, I bought it. I had two older GBAs that friends gave me that were scratched to hell, and the no light screen kinda sucked. But, I really love my SP. I still only have one game for it though. FF: Tactics Advance :D

But good job on getting it for that price! Who knows, maybe one day you could go around and sell it for double price, if it is kinda rare.

OP: "hay guys I paid $60 for this item... was it a good deal?"

reply: "No"

OP: "omg u guyz r just playa haters why u gotta say bad stuff why dont u grow up"

$60 for a used frontlit GBA SP? WTF?

For $20 more you could have gotten a new backlit SP or a used Micro with a superior screen.

But a used frontlit GBA SP? I wouldn't pay more than $35.

Heh, well, its too bad I already said I bought it for the design, oh gee i'm sorry I didn't want a backlit system for $20 more, IVE BEEN RWAPED GUYTH!!!

that was unwarrented, It's not like I can just walk down to the gamestop and find this design, what the hell is your peoples problems?

.......uh...If you're happy with it....and....uh... it works....I guess its an okay deal. Were these GT at TRU? I'm not sure...I think they might've been.

[quote name='wubb']Perhaps this thread would have fared better at

http://www.AestheticAssGamer.com[/QUOTE]

Word. I don't know about you but when I play my GBASP I'm staring at the screen, not the console itself. When I'm not playing it I don't look at it at all so who cares what it looks like? I guess these are the people MS is marketing the $20 faceplate to for the 360. Maybe I'm missing something but I'll pass on that.

I wasn't bragging, I was just excited about my purchase, some of the things you guys are coming up with is just like grasping for straws now, OK the screen is not as bright as the newer models, I can live with that...

I have seen both sp's in action and seriously I don't mind, I want my NES SP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='gizmogc']Do we brag about every little thing we buy? I found Mario Baseball....maybe I should brag?[/QUOTE]

Um, this is the Deal/Shopping Discussions & Bragging Rights forum.

And anyway, I don't think he was trying to brag at all. He was simply asking if he got a good deal or not.

OMG! ripoff! you should have found it by your mailbox like that one guy!

J/k Classic NES GBAsp is sweet at any price under retail.

Numsay

bread's done
Back