I won a Xbox360 system on ebay for 660shipped

what are you excited about? i feel your joy for owning an xbox. thats great. but there was a price to be paid.

I went to Blockbuster to rent some movies today. I asked the clerk jokingly if they had any 360s. She said yeah, one left. I bought it for MSRP. Thanks for coming out starmask.

[quote name='zewone']I went to Blockbuster to rent some movies today. I asked the clerk jokingly if they had any 360s. She said yeah, one left. I bought it for MSRP. Thanks for coming out starmask.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, where was this at? I hope it's not the one on Shaw/Feland. I have a friend working there and he'd call me if they had any 360s in. Then again, he's not the most reliable guy. *laughs*

[quote name='Socheata']Oh wow, where was this at? I hope it's not the one on Shaw/Feland. I have a friend working there and he'd call me if they had any 360s in. Then again, he's not the most reliable guy. *laughs*[/QUOTE]
shouldnt be too suprising, i mean, 2 days ago microsoft said stores will be getting more every week. it was a fake shortage made by them,

Robbie Bach "We are working around the clock to manufacture as many Xbox 360s as we can and are replenishing our retail channel week after week."

Peter Moore ""Our goal is to replenish inventory in the channel every week," he said earlier this week during an interview with GameSpot at the console's launch event, Zero Hour. "So lots of Xbox 360s are flowing in every single week. It's not like we're shipping and then going dry for two or three weeks."

Some shortage, i bet they will sell a million by years end if not more.

[quote name='iheartmetal']shouldnt be too suprising, i mean, 2 days ago microsoft said stores will be getting more every week. it was a fake shortage made by them,

Robbie Bach "We are working around the clock to manufacture as many Xbox 360s as we can and are replenishing our retail channel week after week."

Peter Moore ""Our goal is to replenish inventory in the channel every week," he said earlier this week during an interview with GameSpot at the console's launch event, Zero Hour. "So lots of Xbox 360s are flowing in every single week. It's not like we're shipping and then going dry for two or three weeks."

Some shortage, i bet they will sell a million by years end if not more.[/QUOTE]
There is a shortage... They're spending quite a bit of money to fly these in directly from China once they come off the assembly line, the standard way to bring these in is by ship, which would result in going dry for about a month, then getting a bunch shipped in at one time. Flying them in is whats giving us the slow trickle we wouldn't otherwise have, they're getting more every week, but maybe 2 or 3 per store. Thats not a lot.

[quote name='Socheata']Oh wow, where was this at? I hope it's not the one on Shaw/Feland. I have a friend working there and he'd call me if they had any 360s in. Then again, he's not the most reliable guy. *laughs*[/QUOTE]
Nah, I was gonna check there today though. It was the one on Clinton and Brawley by Albertsons.

[quote name='iheartmetal']shouldnt be too suprising, i mean, 2 days ago microsoft said stores will be getting more every week. it was a fake shortage made by them,

Some shortage, i bet they will sell a million by years end if not more.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping for a Tickle Me Elmo effect where they get a ton out by Xmas. Then again, Tickle Me Elmo doesn't have 3 power pc cores :roll:

when did PS2s become relatively easy to get?

bread's done
Back