i won a xbox360 w/20gb and HDMI mint for $81 Shipped

nosnipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
24m8842.jpg

So i finally decided to take a picture of the xbox360 i won on ebay for $81 , everything is mint and looks very new , it came with everything retail down to the plastic baggies. the only problem was it had the rrod , the seal was still intact and the bag was not tampered with at all so i sent it to ms and got it fixed it even had HDMI :)

Code:
item number: 140341027802

[quote name='nosnipe']

So i finally decided to take a picture of the xbox360 i won on ebay for $81 , everything is mint and looks very new , it came with everything retail down to the plastic baggies. the only problem was it had the rrod , the seal was still intact and the bag was not tampered with at all so i sent it to ms and got it fixed it even had HDMI :)

Code:
item number: 140341027802
[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you got a really good deal. I would have to say that having a RRoD precludes it being described as 'mint' though.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. If it ain't broke right? and even if it was broke and you got it fixed, it ain't broke anymore.

Sweet deal and awesome that you got it fixed.

I kinda feel sorry for you, it's a 360 after all. Oh well. Keep an eye out for another when this one breaks, if it wasn't broken already for that price.

[quote name='DPsx7']I kinda feel sorry for you, it's a 360 after all. Oh well. Keep an eye out for another when this one breaks, if it wasn't broken already for that price.[/QUOTE]

Yay! a Noobie! Welcome to CAGer, you annoying thread shitter.

[quote name='DPsx7']I kinda feel sorry for you, it's a 360 after all. Oh well. Keep an eye out for another when this one breaks, if it wasn't broken already for that price.[/QUOTE]

:applause: i wouldn't pay more than $1.

[quote name='jousley']Yay! a Noobie! Welcome to CAGer, you annoying thread shitter.[/QUOTE]

Say what you think, I don't buy hyped garbage with no games. I'm perfectly fine adding both next gen consoles to my large collection, and have nearly 50 games each for Wii and PS3. It just saddens me to see how cheaply these are made and that they keep selling replacements.

[quote name='DPsx7']Say what you think, I don't buy hyped garbage with no games. I'm perfectly fine adding both next gen consoles to my large collection, and have nearly 50 games each for Wii and PS3. It just saddens me to see how cheaply these are made and that they keep selling replacements.[/QUOTE]

No one asked you to buy it. Give the OP his day in the sun. Its a good deal. Head on over to the PS3 or Wii thread if you are that much of a fanboy/ hater. And as for hyped with no games? Riiiight..you own a Wii, so I wouldn't say that TOO often, unless you are just a HUGE fan of mini-game collections.

bread's done
Back