i won the grand prize of the Dr. Pepper Indiana Jones Sweepstakes?

[quote name='numbier_wun']It's great to see a CAGer win one of these things. It sort of gives us hope that we might win one of these 1 in a million contests sometime. Anyways, congrats.[/quote]

wake up.

screenshotgmaildrpepperyb1.png
my.php
my.php

My God. You are the most fucking stupid person ever. Why didn't you sell it? Give it to family/Friends? Why didn't you give it to someone here? My God, you must be retarded.

[quote name='Pookymeister']If that was all sequential, i don't think i could go away for 40+ days if i had won.

I'd prob just do Peru and Egypt =][/quote]

No...

You only get to go to one of those destinations.

[quote name='darthbudge']No...

You only get to go to one of those destinations.[/quote]

Ah, then Egypt.
Wouldn't go as far as saying its a once in a lifetime opportunity, but its def not the best move to pass up a free vaca.

I know. I win grand prizes of contests all the time, pooky.

Everyone's always offering me 10 free days in Egypt.

Sorry for the trouble everyone, after much consulting Ive accepted the prize after emailing them back saying Ive changed my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']This thread sucks.[/quote]

Seriously, What a waste of time. It always amazes me when people believe that stuff. I should stop being amazed and realize that a whole lot of people are just really stupid. If the poster of this item REALLY believed he won that prize, I certainly hope he didn't respond to that e-mail, because his computer has likely been infiltrated and all his personal information is being stolen. If there are any OTHER idiots out there, DO NOT respond to e-mails that you are not totally sure are legit.

[quote name='Shady3011']Okay. I admit it. I was the one that sent the fake e-mail. You're really not going to Egypt.

You're going to Antarctica![/quote]

Why would he want to spend ten days out on the open water?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohram']Why would he want to spend ten days out on the open water?[/quote]

I hear they have penguins or some other poo poo Americans just adore for no good reason.

[quote name='jm2u']Hey now, there are starving kids in other countries who would gladly eat that trip![/QUOTE]

Actually, starving kids are the primary tourist attraction at all of those locations. Well, except for Egypt, people go there mainly to see the pyramids, which are impressive because of how much work and intelligence went into constructing them without modern tools. Anyone can make starving kids.

If this is true then like someone else said you chance are would not have had to go when they told you to go. I have never won a trip some place but from what I have always read or heard you can pick any time in that year. So it is not like they say you have to go on the 23rd or August or you dont go.

[quote name='kontonChaos']Sorry for the trouble everyone, after much consulting Ive accepted the prize after emailing them back saying Ive changed my mind.[/quote]

Better hope they didn't move onto the next person.

Now, we will expect a Flickr page filled with pictures from this trip! :bomb:

When I won the grand prize in the Virtua Fighter 5 contest, I got a random email that looked like a scam too. It was legit though.

You better go on this trip and freakin enjoy it, lest you angry the CAG community. lol

He says he rejected it but then somehow got it back when he changed his mind and emailed them back.

Also, antarctica is a landmass, there isnt just water there to float on, yet...

I wouldnt have took the trip as well. I lost my job due to the buget cuts and I didnt make much so the taxes wouldnt have been cool to pay.

[quote name='kontonChaos']I will make another thread when the forms arrive and I will take a photo of the
tickets when they also arrive.[/quote]

GIve those tickets to ME! You've made us all upset. The least you could do is make ONE person happy. And why did you change your mind?

[quote name='kontonChaos']I will make another thread when the forms arrive and I will take a photo of the
tickets when they also arrive.[/quote]

Please don't make a thread in this section, please!!! :roll:

Why the fuck would you turn it down? "I don't want to go on a vacation right now" awww...you poor baby, must be tough to win a free trip and NOT want a vacation. Take it and enjoy it...

I agree with the tags. Please, don't just give it away or trade it. Egypt is an awesome place.

bread's done
Back