I wonder who gives the green light on these movie(super sweet 16 movie)

Jkmetal

Banned
There is nothing more to say than what. the. fuck. How did this movie even get made. I saw a poster about it at my local mall today and I was laughing so hard I couldn't tell my friend what I was laughing about I could only point. Basically, MTV has decided to make a super sweet 16 movie. As if a show based the most spoiled brats on the face of the earth wasn't stupid/bad enough. The real discussion here is who the fuck gives the green light on something like this?

LINK

Again, just read, nothing more to say. And remeber, its a birthday party so expensive, it could end a friendship. :shock:

So are they trying to market this as a reality show episode made into a feature length movie, or are they just flat out admitting it's scripted?

The thing at the malls thats been making me laugh is the giant Nic Cage pictures thats an ad for watches I think. They're everywhere!

I saw a commercial for this. It looks like such a huge pile of shit. I can't believe there are actually people who are going to watch this garbage.

Thank god it didn't get a theatrical release...

i have seen those ads, but trust me, you had to see how big this ad was at the mall.

yeah well, i don't believe mtv is willing to lose that much money.

anyone seen the episode of the show where the little bitch cusses her mom out for giving her a lexus the day before her party... "MOM I DIDNT WANT IT NOW, YOUR SO STUPID I HATE YOU, YOU JUST RUINED MY PARTY, ITS OFF I DONT WANT TO HAVE A PARTY ANYMORE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE SO STUPID UGH!"

[quote name='Cracka']anyone seen the episode of the show where the little bitch cusses her mom out for giving her a lexus the day before her party... "MOM I DIDNT WANT IT NOW, YOUR SO STUPID I HATE YOU, YOU JUST RUINED MY PARTY, ITS OFF I DONT WANT TO HAVE A PARTY ANYMORE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE SO STUPID UGH!"[/QUOTE]

i wanted to smack the crap out of that girl.

[quote name='Cracka']anyone seen the episode of the show where the little bitch cusses her mom out for giving her a lexus the day before her party... "MOM I DIDNT WANT IT NOW, YOUR SO STUPID I HATE YOU, YOU JUST RUINED MY PARTY, ITS OFF I DONT WANT TO HAVE A PARTY ANYMORE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE SO STUPID UGH!"[/quote]

Now that, my friends, is truly an mtv moument. :drool:

[quote name='Cracka']anyone seen the episode of the show where the little bitch cusses her mom out for giving her a lexus the day before her party... "MOM I DIDNT WANT IT NOW, YOUR SO STUPID I HATE YOU, YOU JUST RUINED MY PARTY, ITS OFF I DONT WANT TO HAVE A PARTY ANYMORE! I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE SO STUPID UGH!"[/quote]
Disown.

[quote name='Kayden']MTV is still on the air? Do they have any shows about music yet?[/quote]
Nope.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Omgz This Movies On Rite Nao![/quote]
ZOMG I KNO! I'm watching it. It's god awful.

[quote name='Kayden']MTV is still on the air? Do they have any shows about music yet?[/QUOTE]

Where do you think we are, the 80s?

Surely they have music videos on MTV2, right?

[quote name='PRMega']Where do you think we are, the 80s?[/quote]

stars_5filled.gif
yolanda from New York, NY
amazing!
omg this movie looks great! i absolutly love the show so i bet the movie will be amazing hearts
i love it! ill probably see this movie 10 times.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Hey! Look what else just got the green light! The live action BRATZ movie!

http://www.thebratzfilm.com/

Only this one will be in theaters! Oh boy!

(Make sure you read the text while the site loads).[/QUOTE]

Wait...aren't those Bratz dolls those whorish things aimed at little girls? And now they're making a movie?

Did they lower the legal age of conesent when I wasn't looking?

Sadly, no. :cry:

[quote name='PRMega']Wait...aren't those Bratz dolls those whorish things aimed at little girls? And now they're making a movie?

Did they lower the legal age of conesent when I wasn't looking?[/quote]

It's my favorite because she doesn't get it. That's the only reason I've watchd some of the shows to hope they don't get stuff.

[quote name='help1']I havn't watched MTV in years. The last show I watched was I bet you will.[/QUOTE]
About a year ago I took MTV off my tv channel list, so I never accidentally land on it. I've been proud of that fact ever since.

It is the world that we live in that supports crap like this to exist.

And I swear to god...

This person is a fine example of that
stars_5filled.gif
yolanda from New York, NY
amazing!
omg this movie looks great! i absolutly love the show so i bet the movie will be amazing hearts

And she even lives near me...

WE SHOULD LIKE HOOK UP AND WATCH THE MOVIE TOGETHER YO!

[quote name='Pepsi465']i think that this movie and show is pretty good...[/QUOTE]
I looked at his profile, and saw this:
Viewing Thread Who else is pumped for All-Pro Football 2K8?? @ 08:05 PM
Now THAT's interesting. Football and My Super Sweet 16 together. If that's not a sigh of the impending apocalypse, I don't know what is. :whistle2:k

[quote name='AshesofWake']who fuck cares, if you think it's stupid just ignore it, just like everything else in life.[/quote]

Yes, but its so stupid its funny. Its a good laugh.

I have seen this show twice and have no interest in seeing it again. I hate those spoiled brats who throw a fit because they only got a $50,000 car instead of a $75,000 car. I'm sure this movie will be popular.

[quote name='AshesofWake']who fuck cares, if you think it's stupid just ignore it, just like everything else in life.[/quote]

Somethings are impossible to ignore. When you are trying to be social, some people just won't shut up about these horrid reality TV shows...

[quote name='Jkmetal']Again, just read, nothing more to say. And remeber, its a birthday party so expensive, it could end a friendship. :shock:[/QUOTE]

They remain friends in the end, and the final shot is of them giggling together in a pool of crass materialism

No need to be confused about movies like this; after all, this is the nation that made "Norbit" the #1 movie in America. Personally, whether it is this, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Transformers, or Die Hard, the majority of American cinema is garbage, whether or not you're part of the demographic it's aimed at.

At least this movie had the common courtesy to go straight to video.

[quote name='mykevermin']
They remain friends in the end, and the final shot is of them giggling together in a pool of crass materialism

No need to be confused about movies like this; after all, this is the nation that made "Norbit" the #1 movie in America. Personally, whether it is this, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Transformers, or Die Hard, the majority of American cinema is garbage, whether or not you're part of the demographic it's aimed at.

At least this movie had the common courtesy to go straight to video.[/quote]

This may be a little OT, but who the fuck wants to see Norbit in high definition...

Oh man, those skin rolls...

[quote name='help1']I havn't watched MTV in years. The last show I watched was I bet you will.[/QUOTE]

Last show I watched on MTV was Remote Control. After that, it slowly started sinking down hill.

Slowly?
[quote name='eshbums']Last show I watched on MTV was Remote Control. After that, it slowly started sinking down hill.[/quote]

[quote name='CouRageouS']The thing at the malls thats been making me laugh is the giant Nic Cage pictures thats an ad for watches I think. They're everywhere![/QUOTE]

I find those hilarious as well.

bread's done
Back