I worked from HOME today in my UNDERWEAR!!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
God I wish I could work from home every day. It's kind of a pain and very distracting but it is way better than trekking to the office every day. Plus, I'm almost done for the day and it's only 6:45!!! I feel like I have the whole night ahead of me! Anyone else out there have the benefit of working from home from time to time?

Plus theres the bonus of bein able to shart whenever and as much as you want without fear of anyone finding out! :p

Next time try a work at home day completely nude!

[quote name='javeryh']God I wish I could work from home every day. It's kind of a pain and very distracting but it is way better than trekking to the office every day. Plus, I'm almost done for the day and it's only 6:45!!! I feel like I have the whole night ahead of me! Anyone else out there have the benefit of working from home from time to time?[/QUOTE]
On the plus side, if you shart, it won't be as big a problem...

Yeah, I used to do graphics (vynil) for a customs car garage last summer, I would work at home all week, weekends I used to work in shop, man that was a kick as job. So yeah, I know how cool it is to just wake up when ever you and work 8 hours at your own pace.

Even though I usually have a WTF moment every time I see one of your threads, I do enjoy them. This was no different. Rock on, old man.

It's good to be able to work from home. You have all that freedom and not having someone watching over your shoulder. On the other hand, it requires a lot more discipline. Because it's so easy to get distracted and end up doing nothing productive for the whole day. Not everyone has the discipline to be able to focused on work when no one is watching over their shoulder.

YEAH I KNOW!!!! We care so little about your threads that we come back EVERY time you post one just to say something. Damn you for giving us something funny to read.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I work from home about 75% of the time, if I had to pull some bullshit percentage out of my ass. :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's awesome and I'm insanely jealous. Ideally I'd like to work form home on Mondays and Fridays but I don't think it would go over too well...

[quote name='javeryh']God I wish I could work from home every day. It's kind of a pain and very distracting but it is way better than trekking to the office every day. Plus, I'm almost done for the day and it's only 6:45!!! I feel like I have the whole night ahead of me! Anyone else out there have the benefit of working from home from time to time?[/QUOTE]

I only come to the office when legal documents need to be signed off or payroll needs to be confirmed. Other than that, I 'work' from home... though I can't really call it work if all I do is find property (of which I really don't find any current opportunities locally) or maintain that which I already have (that's what I pay a manager for) so I really don't 'work' that much either. :cool:

I have a job where I sit in a chair and watch T.V. (a board operator at a radio station), and I work when nobody else is there.

One night it was extremely hot, so I took off my pants and shirt and sat in the studio watching some Charles Manson special on A&E is my rubber ducky boxer shorts.

javery, if you're reading this, quit your job. Right now. Call your boss, and tell him you're through. You have a higher calling.

Out of my own pocket, I will pay you to sit at home and make threads about whatever is going down with you at that particular moment. Whatever thought crosses your mind; whatever action you take, no matter how insignificant; make a thread for it.

Each one brings Scorch just one step closer to combusting supernova-style in front of his monitor, something I have dreamed of since the Before Time.

I don't care what it costs, name your price. But please, do this for me. And for CAG.

[quote name='Ledhed']javery, if you're reading this, quit your job. Right now. Call your boss, and tell him you're through. You have a higher calling.

Out of my own pocket, I will pay you to sit at home and make threads about whatever is going down with you at that particular moment. Whatever thought crosses your mind; whatever action you take, no matter how insignificant; make a thread for it.

Each one brings Scorch just one step closer to combusting supernova-style in front of his monitor, something I have dreamed of since the Before Time.

I don't care what it costs, name your price. But please, do this for me. And for CAG.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: LMFAO! Javery, I'll pay you a cookie via Paypal if you do this :) A chocolate chip cookie too!

[quote name='Ledhed']javery, if you're reading this, quit your job. Right now. Call your boss, and tell him you're through. You have a higher calling.

I don't care what it costs, name your price. But please, do this for me. And for CAG.[/QUOTE]

He gets paid enough now to put up with that bullshit suck ass job, I doubt you can come up with a competitive offer. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He gets paid enough now to put up with that bullshit suck ass job, I doubt you can come up with a competitive offer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

But I can! I'm offering him a chocolate chip cookie payed via Paypal! How can you resist that?!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']He gets paid enough now to put up with that bullshit suck ass job, I doubt you can come up with a competitive offer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Like I said, money is not an object.

I don't care what it takes. I'll start a charity organization, and set up a website to make donations: www.ledhedhateseverylastoneofyou.org or something.

Besides, javes is always bitchin' about that suck-ass job; I'm giving him an outlet.

Just think javes: from this point on, you could do all things in your underwear. That's a plateau that man dare not even dream of, and here it is on a silver platter for you.

cookie.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed']Just think javes: from this point on, you could do all things in your underwear. That's a plateau that man dare not even dream of, and here it is on a silver platter for you.[/QUOTE]

Who needs to dream? I live that out every day. ;):cool::lol::bouncy:

[quote name='crazyboxer12']what do u do??? i wanna work at home too.[/QUOTE]
he collects horse sperm, but he's trying to take on partners....
pm sent

[quote name='crazyboxer12']what do u do??? i wanna work at home too.[/QUOTE]

I work as a real estate developer/investor. Don't wanna give my whole story (again for what would've been the 8th time or so) but I basically started it when I was in college and kept it up over the last 9 years (I'm 28 now). If you're referring to javeryh, he's a lawyer of some sort.

[quote name='souljah420']he collects horse sperm, but he's trying to take on partners....
pm sent[/QUOTE]

That's only a hobby. Whoever told you otherwise is lying! Lying I tell you!

I wasn't aware I was this hated around here.

[quote name='Scorch']I wasn't aware I was this hated around here.[/QUOTE]

Oh, calm down. It was a good-natured joke, thinly-veiled as an attempt to destroy you.

I worked from my house today as well..then my girlfriend came over and we screwed like bunnies. Perhaps I should start a thread everytime I do something?

[quote name='jaykrue']I work as a real estate developer/investor. Don't wanna give my whole story (again for what would've been the 8th time or so) but I basically started it when I was in college and kept it up over the last 9 years (I'm 28 now). If you're referring to javeryh, he's a lawyer of some sort.[/QUOTE]
:^o

I'd consider a paycut. Working in my underwear is probably worth $20,000 a year less than what I make right now. In fact, maybe I'll ask my boss if I could come to work in my boxers (no tighters - I have some shame) in exchange for a paycut. I could draft the contract myself!

[quote name='DT778']:^o[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to why you bolded that part ... did you actually search his posts and determine that it was only six times? :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']I'd consider a paycut. Working in my underwear is probably worth $20,000 a year less than what I make right now. In fact, maybe I'll ask my boss if I could come to work in my boxers (no tighters - I have some shame) in exchange for a paycut. I could draft the contract myself![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a plan. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']Oh, calm down. It was a good-natured joke, thinly-veiled as an attempt to destroy you.[/QUOTE]

Or is it an attempt to destroy him thinly vieled as a good-natured joke?
That Ledhed is a crafty one.

[quote name='DT778']:^o[/QUOTE]

I'll see your :^o and raise you a :roll:. Anyway, according to subbie it's 6 times so I'll take his word as I'm too lazy to look through my old posts and count how many times I've actually told my story.:D

[quote name='gizmogc']I worked from my house today as well..then my girlfriend came over and we screwed like bunnies. Perhaps I should start a thread everytime I do something?[/QUOTE]

Thats ok. You stick to making threads about stupid customers and let javy keep making funny threads about his bodily functions and pointless meanderings.

The closest I've ever gotten to working from home is a 3 hour conference call I kept on mute and played on my pc. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']I'll see your :^o and raise you a :roll:. Anyway, according to subbie it's 6 times so I'll take his word as I'm too lazy to look through my old posts and count how many times I've actually told my story.:D[/QUOTE]

Actually I didn't really count this time, because it's hard to find the line between mentioning a few details of your business and really explaining it.

For the record you have 38 posts which showed up when I searched for "real estate". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually I didn't really count this time, because it's hard to find the line between mentioning a few details of your business and really explaining it.

For the record you have 38 posts which showed up when I searched for "real estate". :lol:[/QUOTE]

:applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy::lol::lol::lol:

I'm still too lazy to go search. :p

[quote name='jaykrue']I'll see your :^o and raise you a :roll:. Anyway, according to subbie it's 6 times so I'll take his word as I'm too lazy to look through my old posts and count how many times I've actually told my story.:D[/QUOTE]

It's amazing how cynical people are.

By the opinions of many around the boards, jaykrue doesn't work in real estate, javeryh is NOT a lawyer, and kittie/Lina is a man.

I'd rather believe that things are as people say they are, and not that there are some people with excesses of time, so much so that they waste thier own and then seek to waste mine.

Of course, I'm naive and gullible. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm curious as to why you bolded that part ... did you actually search his posts and determine that it was only six times? :lol:[/QUOTE]
No I never counted his posts.

[quote name='JSweeney']It's amazing how cynical people are.

By the opinions of many around the boards, jaykrue doesn't work in real estate, javeryh is NOT a lawyer, and kittie/Lina is a man.

I'd rather believe that things are as people say them, and not that there are some people with excesses of time, so they waste thier own and then seek to waste mine.

Of course, I'm naive and gullible. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, well, I don't care if no one believes I'm in real estate. There's no point in proving it on a message board on the Intarweb. Besides, I would only really care if someone wanted to create a business opportunity to help expand my business and I doubt many on a video game site would care enough to talk about it.

LOL, I was going to put the rolling eyes one first but then I thought it looked gay.

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha, well, I don't care if no one believes I'm in real estate. There's no point in proving it on a message board on the Intarweb. Besides, I would only really care if someone wanted to create a business opportunity to help expand my business and I doubt many on a video game site would care enough to talk about it.[/QUOTE]
Well I'm in my last semester at community college and I want to drop out. Can you front me a Condo on the north side? Together you and I can take over the westside of the US.

Anyway I believe you and I like the advice that you give on this board... except for the poopy hand thing :puke:.

That lighter one was a good one, I think I may carry one with me when I go out.

[quote name='jaykrue']Haha, well, I don't care if no one believes I'm in real estate. There's no point in proving it on a message board on the Intarweb. Besides, I would only really care if someone wanted to create a business opportunity to help expand my business and I doubt many on a video game site would care enough to talk about it.[/QUOTE]

Nor would many be likely to have the aptitude, interest or capability :)

[quote name='DT778']Well I'm in my last semester at community college and I want to drop out. Can you front me a Condo on the north side? Together you and I can take over the westside of the US.

Anyway I believe you and I like the advice that you give on this board... except for the poopy hand thing :puke:.

That lighter one was a good one, I think I may carry one with me when I go out.[/QUOTE]

haha, sorry, don't give handouts. I can teach you how to get your own property and start a business but that's about it. There are some things that have to be experienced. I can tell you how to deal with a belligerent tenant but, to do so in person, you might forget so it's better to learn it (although it is a bit painful). For that particular instance, any experience working in customer support or customer service will prepare you for it.

Don't knock the poopy thing until you try it. I thought it was disgusting too when my parents were potty training me when I was young but it's actually more refreshing than TPing alone.

The lighter thing I discovered in college as my roommate (who's a bigger pimp than I EVER will be) showed me a number of his techniques. I have many more that I'll get around to posting.;)

[quote name='jaykrue']The lighter thing I discovered in college as my roommate (who's a bigger pimp than I EVER will be) showed me a number of his techniques. I have many more that I'll get around to posting.;)[/QUOTE]

It's easy to forget that the master was once a mere student. :lol:

bread's done
Back