I would like to apologize to the hot sounding Southerner on xbox live...

minx

CAGiversary!
... unfortunately, I'll never hear him again after disgracing girl gamers everywhere with a sorry performance on out law volleyball a few minutes ago :whistle2:(

Yes, not only did I stink up the court, but as I confessed to him I didn't even bother with reading instruction manual before accessing live!

You can imagine the results ;-)

I own all the other next gen volleyball games and I can honestly say this is the most difficult of the lot. It makes me feel incredibly clumsy , as I find myself circling the aiming assisters instead of centering underneath them.

In any case, my luscious Louisianan aside,
{and yes, I recognized the accent :)
most notable about the experience was the horrible discrepancies in Internet connections between the two of us to -- his was a much lower quality and ineffective for understandable voice chat despite our best efforts.

My original plan tonight was the intention to go through all my online games just for the sake of something undepressing to do, however, pissing off legions of online gamers did not factor into the original plan nor did covering the cost for my on-screen characters drug rehab {as they appeared desperately need while under my control ;-)

So I've got to ask...... for the sake of my own safety and my future opponents sanity...

What exactly goes through your head when confronted with a truly bad online player who attempts to play anyway?

unfortunately, I'll never hear him again after disgracing girl gamers everywhere with a sorry performance on out law volleyball a few minutes ago

Don't worry Minx there's a hot southern guy right here. Me !

Yeah, but you're already taken by that girl that follows you around everywhere.

err...... what's her name

Morning Spidersilk or something like that ;-)

I still give the person their due for trying...you always got to be open to new things. Plus, I never just pick up and I'm instantly good so I probably have no room to talk (my Top Spin record is like 2-19). There are some bad people playing links but I stick with them and never really put them down. At least they are giving a shot.

[quote name='minx'].I own all the other next gen volleyball games and I can honestly say this is the most difficult of the lot. It makes me feel incredibly clumsy , as I find myself circling the aiming assisters instead of centering underneath them.[/quote]

Thank goodness. Everyone I know who owned it had me convinced I was the only one who felt this way.

I just let them start to win, and try to teach them about the mechanics of the game... unless they start to get cocky... and then I'll grind thier puny little heads into the ground.

Most online games, unless they end up being huge successes, only seem to get a couple hundred people at most that play it regularly. Getting rid of people who may eventually become regular users in that community because you're being a jerk or acting like a griefer only helps to drive away the support base of the game you like to play.

I would totally kick everyone's ass cept for the fact that I have dailup and always get whiped cause of it. I do have my moments though - I was really good at Jedi outcast for a while; I would dominate everyone with my saber throw and people hated me for it.

I don't play online very often...my dad's convinced that we'll get hacked if I do, even though we have three firewalls (two software and one hardware) and I usually play on secure servers.

As a result of this...I suck. Very much so.

I'm the n00b you all love to hate. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']How come I can't get Minx to say I sound hot :([/quote]

Do you enjoy making yourself look pitiful?

[quote name='JSweeney']How come I can't get Minx to say I sound hot :([/quote]

because you use the squeaky Mickey Mouse voice masking maybe;-)

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='JSweeney']How come I can't get Minx to say I sound hot :([/quote]

Do you enjoy making yourself look pitiful?[/quote]

Yes. Humility is a great character trait.
Of course, a sense of humor is always nice to have. How are you getting along without yours?

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='JSweeney']How come I can't get Minx to say I sound hot :([/quote]

Do you enjoy making yourself look pitiful?[/quote]

Do you enjoy making yourself look like a greasy titclown?

[quote name='XboxMaster']I usually try and help out noobs. Either that or I take advantage of their noobness :twisted: .[/quote]

For Sure. I got my ass kicked on PGR2 for like 2 weeks. Then I got good and won sometimes. Most people will help you out, give you tips.

I just picked up outlaw volleyball, so if Minx or anyone else wants to play I'm up for it. A foursome ;) of CAGs would be cool.

[quote name='minx'][quote name='JSweeney']How come I can't get Minx to say I sound hot :([/quote]

because you use the squeaky Mickey Mouse voice masking maybe;-)[/quote]

Now it's time to say goodbye to the rest of my joke you see.
M..I..C.
See, it didn't turn into a flame war.
K..E..Y?
Why, because Minx actually has a sense of humor.

M..O..U..S..E.

Menoma Minx, Menoma Minx !
Menoma Minx ,Menoma Minx ... she''ll kick your ass and then she'll make you cry!! CRY! CRY! CRY!

bread's done
Back