IBM Levono Ultimate Pad Instant Win Game - 30 days - $5,000 in prizes

[quote name='Slappybob']Heh that was a lot of work to get a you didn't win answer. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Not quite so instant!

Hmm, maybe tomorrow I won't have to do that "tour" of the dorm room.

Thanks for letting us know OP, hopefully one of us (or more) will get lucky.

Yeh that kinda was a bummer with all the build up; im a master at memory and sadly it was all a letdown.

Since this is geared for back to school (i thought) would you need to be a student to win? I didn't see it in the terms but then again I was in a hot game of memory so who knows.

[quote name='theCHONGO']
Since this is geared for back to school (i thought) would you need to be a student to win? I didn't see it in the terms but then again I was in a hot game of memory so who knows.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm about to become a law student, so it'd be nice to win something to offset my costs as I'm about to rack up at least $60,000 in debt.

Unless I'm missing a shortcut, it seems like too much work to find out I lost. First I have to enter my email, which isn't bad at all, then I have to click a few items in a room, then I have to take a 6 question survey, and then I have to play a 16 (?) card matching game. For some reason I have to do this every time I want to play. I know free is free and any chance is better than no chance, but holy crap that's a lot.

bread's done
Back