IBuy Power and cyberpc

I got my first gaming PC ever in October/September from CyberPower and have not had any problems with it. They even called me to confirm that it was ok that they upgrade the power supply to something higher based on the configuration I had chosen. The computer and all accessories shipped securely, and nothing was DOA when I received it. Once again, this was my first gaming PC order ever since I didn't feel like spending the time to build my own, and preferred to play it safe by having something with a warranty and tech support.

Both are good sites I did have a pc from ibuypower and my brother had one from cyberpower, I think ibuypower has better customer support then cyberpower does.

I got one of my PC's from Cyberpower and everything came great. Packed great everything was accounted for. They even gave me free blue LED lights in my case. I had a problem with my 600wat Power Supply (because my dog ate the cord) and I called Cyberpower and all they said to do was Ship the old one back and when they get it they will NEXT DAY my new one came and I have had NO Problems.

P.S. Building your own PC is cheaper then any retailer.

I've heard that after a while, they'll shit up on you. They're just like building your own PC. In fact, it is building your own PC, only having someone else do the labor. You'll need to know how to maintain a computer and keep it healthy for a good deal of time.

[quote name='Full_Throttle']I've heard that after a while, they'll shit up on you. They're just like building your own PC. In fact, it is building your own PC, only having someone else do the labor. You'll need to know how to maintain a computer and keep it healthy for a good deal of time.[/QUOTE]

Its understandable, really that could be said about any comp customer built or not, like i said i built my current comp myself and it doesnt have any issues but I am gonna give it to my mom since she has a pos hp (its from 1999 and is running at 700mghz) So my major draw to these places is I dont want to shop around for parts, wait for individual shipping and put it together.

bread's done
Back