ICO: Blue Bottom Disc?

asianxcore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I bought a copy of Ico today at Gamestop, and it had a blue bottom. Is this normal? I've seen this for games like Lego Star Wars, but I thought this was just for a couple new titles.

[quote name='zewone']Blue bottom means it's a CD game instead of a DVD and yes, it's normal. ICO was only printed as a CD.[/QUOTE]

awesome. thanks

wait a min...printed as a CD?!?!?!? i thought all these games were on DVD discs?!?!?! Does that mean that the creator of the game made the game smaller than 700mb???

[quote name='ITDEFX']Does that mean that the creator of the game made the game smaller than 700mb???[/QUOTE]
yes

[quote name='ITDEFX']wait a min...printed as a CD?!?!?!? i thought all these games were on DVD discs?!?!?! Does that mean that the creator of the game made the game smaller than 700mb???[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what it means.

[quote name='ITDEFX']wait a min...printed as a CD?!?!?!? i thought all these games were on DVD discs?!?!?! Does that mean that the creator of the game made the game smaller than 700mb???[/QUOTE]

Been living under a rock for five years? There are quite a few PS2 CD titles!

For your information....I just bought my first PS2 on Black Friday...been waiting for a long time for the PS2 to price drop and this is going to be as good as it gets.

[quote name='Nogib']Been living under a rock for five years? There are quite a few PS2 CD titles![/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back