ICO disc only [ps2] for your check my list!

japaki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
want: *will pay for these games too*
ps3:

HIGH:
infamous
motorstorm pacific rift
killzone 2

Medium:
LBP GOTY
Skate 2

Low:
Motorstorm
Resistance 1

have:
left 4 dead 2 (360)
mw2 (360)
resistance 2 (ps3)
nba 2k10 (360)
uncharted 2 (ps3)
nba live 10 (360)
assassins creed 2 (ps3)
assassins creed (ps3)
uncharted 1: drakes fortune (ps3)

superbad bluray *sealed*
spiderman 3 bluray
ironman bluray
fight club blu-ray
boondock saints bluray

also i have a region 2 complete third rock from the sun boxset.. was hoping to get about $70 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
budget is 375 total...or you have 375 cash to include?

I will let you know what I have...just gonna get rid of my personal one.

60GB PS3 w/ original cables.
2 Dual Sock 3 controllers
Uncharted 2
inFamous
LittleBigPlanet
Hot Shots Golf OOB
Warhawk
Lair
MLB the Show 08
Motorstorm - cracked case.
Madden 08
NBA Live 09
NBA 2k8
Fight Night Round 3 - disk only
Saints Row 2 - disk only

Some of those older sports games came with the sysytem when I bought it...doesnt make the value go up much anyway.

Too bad you weren't looking about 2 months ago, as I still had my 40 gb model then. But now I have the slim, so I'm not so sure I'd do this deal now.

Mind you, if it's the $135 in GS credit plus enough to afford me a new slim(tax included)AND to ship my current slim to you, I might consider the deal.

I have Little Big Planet(original version, not GOTY) and Uncharted 1 in my collection currently. I just finished Uncharted and I doubt I'll ever finish LBP, so I might consider including both if the price were right.

What other games besides the ones you listed and the ones I said I 'might include if the price was right' might you be looking for?

I currently have everything on my TL available(except Ratchet&Clank, which is reserved as of now).

And why am I 'the cheapest gamer'? I don't have the cash to replace my slim I have now if I took less than the amount to grab a slim AND pay for shipping my slim to you. I was just being brutally honest there.

I also have Demon's Souls(excellent action RPG, import version with English voiceovers and subtitles but Chinese/English mixed on the artwork/manual), WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania, Batman: Arkham Asylum, XBlades, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Stranglehold, Stuntman: Ignition, Incredible Hulk and Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom.

Like I said, if the price were definitely right, I'd include a bunch of those games and my slim, but it'd have to be enough to cover shipping out my stuff AND the cost of a new slim for myself. I'd definitely be open to a combination of the GS credit and some cash.

Alright. That's cool. Thanks for letting me know. I'm not a big fan of most of the exclusives. I actually thought Uncharted was kinda repetitive(shoot, explore, repeat till bored/annoyed), while the GTA clone type games which are multi platform(Saint's Row 2, Red Faction Guerrilla) were great.

I sent you a PM as well, as I would definitely do a bundle if you were interested in some of the non exclusive stuff. No harm no foul though. Thanks all the same.

[quote name='Ace!']budget is 375 total...or you have 375 cash to include?

I will let you know what I have...just gonna get rid of my personal one.

Uncharted 2
inFamous
LittleBigPlanet
Hot Shots Golf OOB
Warhawk
Lair
MLB the Show 08
Motorstorm - cracked case.
Madden 08
NBA Live 09
NBA 2k8
Fight Night Round 3 - disk only
Saints Row 2 - disk only

Some of those older sports games came with the sysytem when I bought it...doesnt make the value go up much anyway.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 2
inFamous
LittleBigPlanet
is basically what i'm interested in.. give me a price for that.

UPDATE: I bought a ps3 from Walmart.com now I need some games, bought a bunch of games from Best Buy / Gamestop but there are still more that I want in my backlog. Thanks much!

One thing you definitely DO NOT want to do is create a 'backlog' this early on in owning the PS3. Trust me on this, once you start buying more games than you have time to ever play you're going to start regretting it.

Why? Because there's new games coming out all the time and some of those may be ones you want to grab right when they first come out.

If you can resist the temptation and keep yourself from viewing threads about those games, you can then wait till they drop to a better price than full MSRP.

After all, if the main reason most of us were here was to always pay MSRP for games, this site would be called SuggestedRetailPriceGamer.

Congrats on getting a PS3 though. It's definitely a great machine, though you WILL have freezing and hanging issues on occasion. However, it seems like those issues happen most frequently with GTAIV. So if you don't play that, you should be good for the most part.

Thanks alot, man. But naw, all the ps3 games except for Uncharted 2, are used and I have 7 days to sample them via glorious Gamestop :D

LOL But the thing is, if you tried returning all of those all at once just before the 7 days, I'm pretty sure you're going to get red flagged in their system for sure.

[quote name='japaki']i was more interested in pacific rift[/QUOTE]

No worries. You had both listed and I found a copy today relatively cheap, so I figured I'd offer it up at cost plus shipping. ;)

interested in mw2 and madden 10, have ps3 madden 10, ufc unleased, rock band 1 full set, guitar hero world tour, and 3 blu ray's, let me know what you might be interested in via a pm

I did the mw2 giftcard deal and now I realize I have no need for toys r us giftcards. I'd much rather switch with someone for their best buy giftcard.

bread's done
Back