Ico

It's a must-have; finding it new at this point will be difficult unless you go to a ghetto K-Mart or something where they still have titles from 2001 on the shelf new. If you're lucky enough to find it in the wild new, it'll be cheap- like $9.99- $14.99. Good luck!

I've seen several copies at the local Best Buy here in Yakima, WA. They are the Greatest Hits version, though. That puts the price about 20 bucks.

Yes that game is a must have did not get all of the fanfare for it like the last tomb raider game (what a joke) It is a great game just stick with it. Peace..

You could try Sears, I've seen a couple of copies floating around there for about $10. You could also try Fry's Electronics if you have one near you, but they sell it for a little bit more.

It's probably worth tracking down, my opinion of it is much like that of Prince of Persia: SoT, loved the puzzle aspects of it, hated the combat in it.

if you love videogames you should buy it. ive been looking for it at a decent price for a while and its hard to get it on the cheap. its a rare game because its one of those games that didnt sell big numbers its not for casual gamers if youre a real gamer ( best way i could put it) you owe it to yourself to play the game. all i coudl think about while playing it was why zelda games dont have this level of realism. it really is like being in a world and the graphics rival many current gen games.

I would say yes it is worth tracking down. Heard about it when it came out but I wasn't as game crazy back then. Then wanting it for a bit. Luckily my girlfriend had a copy of the original and she keeps it in perfect condition with the wrap still on. Lucky for me :D

thanks for the feedback guys. I found a few copies at Sears. Non-greatest hits if there even is a greatest hits version. It was priced at $17.99. Drove 30 miles lol.

I bought 3 new and sealed for 10 bucks a piece at Conns this month; I might even go back and get another one.

bread's done
Back