I'd like 2 more referral...

DJSteel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Someone please help me out. If you want something in return, i'll see what I can do. I appreciate the help in advanced.

EDIT: it's for the iPod Touch below...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not doing that. I'll give him a 5 dollar gift card instead.. but sending him a 5 dollar card that has my financial information attached to it is not something I'm going to do whether it's 5 dollars or not..

[quote name='DJSteel']I'm not doing that. I'll give him a 5 dollar gift card instead.. but sending him a 5 dollar card that has my financial information attached to it is not something I'm going to do whether it's 5 dollars or not..[/quote]

That works...rofl

[quote name='JMEPO']What do I have to do to reffer you? Sign up for anything...[/quote]

there are free referral sites.. but I can't recommend them for you. I did eFax and then cancelled.

Is it the referral process free? I'll do it for 1000 wii points if you have a wii.

you have to do an offer.. but they can be canceled before they charge you.. once you go green I'll send you 1000pts through the Wii if you'd like

Ill do it =). Any offers I should do?

Anyway, my Wii # is: Sako 3828-0626-2274-8525

[E] What account type do I pick, Points or Referral.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sako']Ill do it =). Any offers I should do?

[E] What account type do I pick, Points or Referral.[/quote]

Doesn't matter. If you want to do the site, i would go referral. You can switch between them without losing referrals or anything.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Doesn't matter. If you want to do the site, i would go referral. You can switch between them without losing referrals or anything.[/quote]

How do I go green? What free offer should be done?

[quote name='Sako']How do I go green? What free offer should be done?[/quote]

Do a level A offer or 50 points worth of level B offer to go green

[quote name='SpitFire158']Do a level A offer or 50 points worth of level B offer to go green[/quote]

Any advice for me? Which ones are free?

Can prepaid cards be won from Prize Rebel? I could probably do the stamps offer if I could use a prepaid CC. Do you need a PayPal for these offers?

Oh =(. Will Prize Rebel order only 1000 Wii points or custom wii prizes i.e VC or Wiiware? I have enough points on Prize Rebel to receive any game on Wii Shop (except S&P).

[quote name='Sako']Oh =(. Will Prize Rebel order only 1000 Wii points or custom wii prizes i.e VC or Wiiware? I have enough points on Prize Rebel to receive any game on Wii Shop (except S&P).[/quote]

Yeah, any thing on the internet except like pre-paid CC... :roll:

[quote name='xBrandonx']Yeah, any thing on the internet except like pre-paid CC... :roll:[/quote]

Cool.

hey, i think i might bite for your ipod touch referral, but are you willing to get me a copy of persona 3: fes. its like 20% with and edge card and discount codes (free shipping) on gamestop.com

[quote name='Sako']Ill do it =). Any offers I should do?

[E] What account type do I pick, Points or Referral.[/quote]

as soon as you go green I'll send the points.. what is your email address..

[quote name='xBrandonx']Prize Rebel won't order Pre-Paid CC...I tried =/[/quote]
Use Cashlagoon you can get prepaid cards from them!:)

bump.. still looking for some help.. I pushed it to 2 more since if I can get 2 instead of 1 I get double the amount of storage.

bread's done
Back