Idea for the forum.

[quote name='manofpeace20']Now that each of you are finished fellating Morbid, eat shit.[/quote]

Why haven't comments like this gotten this fucker banned? On-topic, I wouldn't care much about a sports page, and I wouldn't need techniqual advice (knock on wood) but they could be useful.

The sports board sounds okay, but the technical board is too general. What would it encompass? We already have the system boards for game system support and a pc board for pc support. Lumping tech support for all game systems and pc would not be a good idea.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='alongx']An idea: Cheapy should make a new forum called "Dumpster" and you can put all your tech advice AND sports talk in there.[/quote]

Along with any CD Morbid Angel ever makes.[/quote]

Have you ever even listened to Morbid Angel? If you haven't, then don't make uninformed opinions about them, or I will have to lay a verbal beatdown on you.

And if you have listened to them, which is a slim possibility because they are more underground, then if you don't like them, fine. Your choice, not mine. I really could care less if you don't like them.

now back on topic.......[/quote]

I must agree with you Morbid that MorbidAngel is actually pretty good. I hadn't heard of them until you posted on this site. Same for Cradle of Filth which also isn't bad. So manofpeace before you have something to say/type about something you don't know,just don't type it. By the way, Morbid did you see Cradle of Filth on Headbangers ball last saturday?[/quote]

Hellz yeah I did! I shaq-fuing TIVO'D that shit! Dani is shaq-fuing hilarious. And the video for Nymphetamine is awesome.[/quote]

I wish I had TIVOed it/had TIVO. I should have taped it. Man this sucks it was one of the better episodes too. I love that they brought back Headbanger's Ball great show. They should also bring back Riki Rachman, he was pretty cool back in the day.[/quote]

I like Jamey Jasta. He's a pretty good host, and he knows what he's talking about. And I also like Hatebreed, so that could be it too :twisted:

I don't know, Hatebreed is alright and Jamey Jasta is alright I just don't really like him as a host for some reason. He reminds me to much of that one guy that used to be a VJ for MTV. Matt Pinfield and the other guy that looked like him.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't know, Hatebreed is alright and Jamey Jasta is alright I just don't really like him as a host for some reason. He reminds me to much of that one guy that used to be a VJ for MTV. Matt Pinfield and the other guy that looked like him.[/quote]

Oh yeah Ian Robinson? The big fat goth guy? I remember him. He was annoying for some reason.

And I loved that Arch Enemy song "Dead Eyes See no Future". That is a badass song.

Yup, that was him. Iann Robinson could never stand that guy. Just a short pudgey guy with an annoying voice. Healways reminded me of that kid that never got picked in P.E. and then grew up and became famous but still looked like himself and was annoying like himself and hould never have gotten the job.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Yup, that was him. Iann Robinson could never stand that guy. Just a short pudgey guy with an annoying voice. Healways reminded me of that kid that never got picked in P.E. and then grew up and became famous but still looked like himself and was annoying like himself and hould never have gotten the job.[/quote]

Hey that's me! J/K Yeah I always changed the channel whenever he came on.

There's no need for a tech-help forum. If you need tech-help on a PS2, post in the PS2 forum. If you need PC help, post in the PC forum. A tech-help forum would make things more confusing for all involved, not to mention clutter up the boards.

And as far as a sports forum... meh. We're a cheap video game site, forums are directed at video games and the video game lifestyle. If you want to post something random, there is the off-topic thread. The sports thread, IMO, is a terrible idea. No offense meant.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']There's no need for a tech-help forum. If you need tech-help on a PS2, post in the PS2 forum. If you need PC help, post in the PC forum. A tech-help forum would make things more confusing for all involved, not to mention clutter up the boards.

And as far as a sports forum... meh. We're a cheap video game site, forums are directed at video games and the video game lifestyle. If you want to post something random, there is the off-topic thread. The sports thread, IMO, is a terrible idea. No offense meant.[/quote]

I wouldn't call it a "Terrible" idea. Every man is welcome to his own opinion though.

bread's done
Back