Ideas for the Cagcast.....

scrapple

CAGiversary!
Seems Cheapy and Wombat come up with something new for the show each week (wombats send a game to eachother deal, cheapys hype for the other person deal). Yea the show needs some new segments because change is always welcome in a long running show, so here are my ideas.

1. CAGFAAG - wombat points out the gayest moment he experienced at his work during the week... Ok, just kidding on that one. :roll:

2. DooshCAG of the week : Each week, cheapy and wombat discuss a person or company in the industry who pretty much fucked up by opening their mouths about something. For expample, here are a few in the last few weeks:

a: N+ devs for basically saying Live Arcade is shit, basically letting all the other devs know their games suck compared to theirs. These guys need to lay off the sauce.
b: Gibson for suing Guitar Hero and Rock Band. WtF is that all about.
c: The kid who stole a 360, gets busted at a pawn shop when the pics are posted on DIGG.

I also think the Cagcast should try and get more 10 minute or so interviews with peeps in the industry. Major Nelson show was great... more like this would be cool.

any other ideas out there?

I love the DOUCHECAG Idea! There's definitely at least one douchebag/douche-esque incident per week in the industry!

Good call, scrapple!

Have a guest on the show regularly. Mix it up a bit.

Invite a random from the CAG community to come on and chat, Make it a competition, Charge $10 per person!

They should have another segment dedicated to the wives of the CAG Cast like they had way back then. Who's down for a Mrs. Cheapy and Mrs. Wombat segment. They can talk about the new Wii Fit game or causal games for that week. It would bring a fresh new voice to the already popular podcast. They can also sneak in some watercooler talk about "Desperate House Wives" or "The View" J/K

bread's done
Back