Identifying retail SIXAXIS vs. the included w/console

NJC

CAGiversary!
Anyone know how to identify a retail sixaxis controller?

I was going to return mine, and wait for a rumble one, and I don't want to accidently return the one that came with my PS3...

Can you tell by the serial numbers or something?

If he still has the packaging then I think most places will take it back. I've taken a logitech one back to Gamestop before because it couldn't do motion sensing for whatever reason.

I just walked into target and said I don't want this anymore...

They took it back, no restocking or anything...

Gotta love target...it's probably on its way to goodwill now

Target changed their return policy such that they don't allow any return without a receipt. How were you able to get around this company wide policy?

he prob had his receipt.
i returned my ds lite before no restocking fee or anything
had my receipt had zero problems

[quote name='mtxbass1']Target changed their return policy such that they don't allow any return without a receipt. How were you able to get around this company wide policy?[/quote]

Funny you should mention that. I was stuck in the return line at target the other night, someone couldn't find their receipt and the exasperated clerk said that if they had the card they had purchased it with that would work. Things went south from their since the person had like 20+ credit cards. Some one else was called over and they said if the item was under $20 they'd take it back no questions asked.

why would it matter?

Let me get to the real question.. I somehow broke my Sixaxis and want to buy a new one at Target and return my broken one... would they be able to tell if I did that?

The answer as you found out would be a no.

Case closed.

bread's done
Back