iDevice apps to earn GC

kingcz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Hey guys no need long intro I'll go straight to things. If you have any iDevice except MacBook and want to earn some GC to load your account like Amazon, iTunes, MS points or Paypal...
Then try these visiting these sites via Safari. There are more but these are my favorite, if you want to get some extra points use my links or just type in the web adresses.

FreeMyApps

FreeAppSlots

FeaturePonits

Appbounty 

You just download these apps, more the better cuz sometimes they offers same apps, so you download 1 offered apps and can earn points for all of them.

Lets say: Hotels.com apps offer appears on all of these sites, you open the link to download this apps on all these sites, then you download it, open for 30s or a bit longer, then close, delete it whatever and you get points for all sites that you opened the apps from.

Here is the points-system breakdown:

Sites Points earned per apps

Freemyapps 80-300p or even more

FeaturePoints   74-800p - 800p is for review paid apps.

Freeappslots    4 spins

Appbounty    90p

I'm not sure if all of these support Android devices but I can confirm that FreeMyApps and FeaturePoints do support.

My tips: If you are not from CA,USA,UK then try google afreevpn to set up a VPN networks on your iDevice so you can have IP address from these countries and this getting more apps. If you have any question feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back