idiot boy almost kills himself while trying to cool a 360

man i was hoping he Peed on it. LOL

what a freaking idoit. Ummmm go stick a running power supply into water. they are lucky he didnt blow up the house

is that kid a fucking idiot? I mean he must be. why else on earth would you put the power supply in water? his logic just doesn't equal out.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']Dumb...

*EDIT*

This kid lives about 3 hours away from me in my state. It will probably be on my local news.[/QUOTE]

Drive there and give him a Darwin Award. DO IT!

i'm just going to be laughing when the mom tries to sue microsoft for this. Microsoft's defense team and the judge will say "How STUPID IS YOUR SON MISS!??!?!" and where the hell is the father?

:lol:

Though I'm dissapointed that with all this build-up he only had "minor burns" to his appendeges.

note: I actually missed the "almost" when I first read this title. There's a bit of a fraudian slip if there ever was one.

Would have made a hillarious Darwin award.

[quote name='artimus_black']this makes me wonder if someone told him sarcastically to do it... and he was just stupid enough to do it... What an idiot.[/quote]
I can just see someone talking to him over AIM about it.

dumbass(3:30 PST): I need help fixing my 360
somedude(3:32 PST): Okay, what you need to do is wrap it in plastic and dump it in a bowl of water still plugged in.
dumbass(3:33 PST): alright, i'll do that in a minute.
somedude(4:30 PST): Did it work? I never tested it, so I didn't know if it would work or not.:roll:

Seriously, where the fuck was the dad? I bet the dad is booting the kid in the ass for that dumb fucking stunt. What's next for him? Trying to get a tape out of a VCR when it's still plugged in with a supersoaker?

[quote name='SL4IN']is that kid a fucking idiot? I mean he must be. why else on earth would you put the power supply in water? his logic just doesn't equal out.[/quote]

maybe his dad was the guy who threw a clock out the window to see time fly?

[quote name='yukine']What a fucking idiot, kids make me want to cry.[/QUOTE]

well if it makes you feel better, THIS WAS NOT ONE OF MY STUDENTS!!!!

I don't teach dumbasses, I teach artists!!!

[quote name='GizmoGC']Where has this 'trick' been posted on the internet? Ive looked to no avail.[/QUOTE]

you can't find it because the kid was the first to be stupid enough to do it!

come to think of it, if this was his attempt to WATER COOL the cpu/gpu using the proper equipment and something went wrong I can somewhat understand... but he bypassed the safety equipment and dunked the power supply in water.

[quote name='Anthem']...so, how's the Xbox woking?[/QUOTE]

MS sent him a coffin , but the boy's mom thought it was too small for his body lol.

He survived, damn. That would have been one less idiot in the world. And who thinks of putting an electronic device in a bowl of water. His mother should have noticed he was a little messed up when he tried to bring a radio into the bathtub.

I wonder if his eyes flashed red...

Also the kid was fucking 14? Doesn't that make him a high school freshman? What a retard. Out of the gene pool...you and your 360.

Thats funny. I laughed. I bet if someone DID tell him to do that they we're just joking around and now they can't stop laughing.

bread's done
Back