Idiots on eBay

jlindsay26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Listed a bunch of stuff a couple of weeks back 31 items 3 non paying bidders
One guy promised to pay my fees which is cool.
another bidder sent me an email telling me sell it to the next highest bidder which I tried they didn't want it so I sent the winner an email letting them know that if they didn't pay for the item I would have to file a non paying bidder report to recover my fees roughly five dollars. They paid on Sunday I shipped it on Monday evening after work I had to work three hours of overtime. I got this message today "well i leave on thursday so wat happens if i leave and it comes thursday or friday im out 64 bucks". My thoughts get your mail forwarded, have me shipped to the new address, pay for the item you won right away the auction ended on the 11th, or pay for priority mail shipping if your worried about how long it will take to ship.

Why do people have to make thing so difficult?

Those idiots make ebay a real drag. I sold a Nintendogs DS on ebay last week and still have not heard a response from the winner. Time is the KEY when it comes to the DS! It won't get near as much as the DS lite gets out in the open! Argh!

[quote name='jlindsay26']message today "well i leave on thursday so wat happens if i leave and it comes thursday or friday im out 64 bucks". My thoughts get your mail forwarded, have me shipped to the new address, pay for the item you won right away the auction ended on the 11th, or pay for priority [/quote]

My thought: My obligation is to deliver it to the address listed in paypal; if you're not there that's not my problem. DC shows I delivered it.

DC does you no good with Paypal. It will only tell what zip code it was delivered to. If the buyer comes back against you, Paypal will bend you over and take your money - nothing you can do.

This is why I stopped getting deliver confirmation. You're just throwing that money away. Trust me, your buyers will confirm for you whether or not the package was delivered.

[quote name='chosen1s']DC does you no good with Paypal. It will only tell what zip code it was delivered to. If the buyer comes back against you, Paypal will bend you over and take your money - nothing you can do. [/quote]

Not true. 3 months back I wond a buyer dispute because I had DC showing delivery of item. She had a hissy fit emailing ebay, me, paypal; but paypal stood by me and protected me from the buyer.

DC == I won.

[quote name='chosen1s']DC does you no good with Paypal. It will only tell what zip code it was delivered to. If the buyer comes back against you, Paypal will bend you over and take your money - nothing you can do.

This is why I stopped getting deliver confirmation. You're just throwing that money away. Trust me, your buyers will confirm for you whether or not the package was delivered.[/quote]

Every single time I have had a paypal dispute I show them the DC number. Every single time I have won the case.

DC is about the only way you are protected with paypal nowadays.

bread's done
Back