IDK my BFF Jill

Kuros

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is how the commercial should have been.

IDK.jpg

The sad thing is people actually think that shitty excuse of a commercial is funny.

[quote name='Scorch']WTF is the B? SNF = So Not Fair..[/quote]
I think in the commercial the girl says "TSNF" (That's so not fair) and then when the girl storms away the mom sputters out "Yeah, that's whats...SNBF!"

shit, hell no my future teenage daughter is NOT getting text messaging service on her phone. Of course the little bitch will probably figure out a way to hack it and text anyways...thanks to the hacking gene she got from me.

All of my nieces have been talking like the girl in that commercial lately. It's very annoying. I told them if they didn't quit they could expect a stone cold stunner.

Tisf!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']All of my nieces have been talking like the girl in that commercial lately. It's very annoying. I told them if they didn't quit they could expect a stone cold stunner.[/quote]

And that's the bottom line cause Pancake Rabbit said so.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I think in the commercial the girl says "TSNF" (That's so not fair) and then when the girl storms away the mom sputters out "Yeah, that's whats...SNBF!"[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

:lol: Kuros!!! That had me ROFLMAO! I was like OMFG!!! Seriously, that was funny. Only in suburbian America can kids get away with that shit. My mom would've beaten me with a iron power cord. It reminds me of that little girl from Sleepless in Seattle. Kudos once again on that comic.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']What?[/quote]

Top line: TISF... I was trying to be witty about the commercial, saying "That is so fair" either in commenting on the comic or a suggestion as to what the mom should say with the backhand.

Bottom line (hahaha): Rabbit mentioned a stone cold stunner... which made me think of one of my favorite Steve Austin colloaquialisms.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']What?[/quote]

The confusion is funny :lol:

[quote name='ITDEFX']so how much does it cost to text someone these days?[/quote]

I think it's something like $.10 if you don't have one of those unlimited text plans.

I don't see the ponit in text messaging.

[quote name='vasco']:lol: Kuros!!! That had me ROFLMAO! I was like OMFG!!! Seriously, that was funny. Only in suburbian America can kids get away with that shit. My mom would've beaten me with a iron power cord. It reminds me of that little girl from Sleepless in Seattle. Kudos once again on that comic.[/quote]

Hehe, yeah cause kids who grow up in poverty are so much more respectable.

[quote name='Roufuss']Sorry I didn't memorize the commercial there, chief.[/quote]
How is hearing and understanding a single line in a commercial "memorizing" it?

[quote name='Strell']The mom needs to be saying STFU.

It would work on many levels.[/QUOTE]

One of my buddies said this exact thing last night.

My teenage has unlimited texting. Why? We share minutes and when she got unlimited texting, the minute usage dropped way down allowing me to reduce the plan.

Back to the original post, I made the mistake of flipping to that post while on a business call and had to stifle a laugh while talking to a client.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I think it's something like $.10 if you don't have one of those unlimited text plans.

I don't see the ponit in text messaging.[/QUOTE]

Me too....

It's faster to call someone then to text message them...shit it takes me like over 2 minutes to type one freaking sentence and by then my fingers hurt like hell.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Me too....

It's faster to call someone then to text message them...shit it takes me like over 2 minutes to type one freaking sentence and by then my fingers hurt like hell.[/QUOTE]

It's good for when you don't want to have a conversation with someone. For example, One of those girls who won't shut the fuck up.

Reality's Fringe;2955504]It's good for when you don't want to have a conversation with someone. For example said:
You say that like it's an attribute only a percentage of them possess.

It's useful when your in meetings, too. This way you can have something meaniful when the boss drones on.

But mostly when you just need to say something and don't want to get in a big conversation.

As for the girl, why are parents letting their own kids get away with this shit? Dad would've popped me if I talked like that to my mom and that's after she popped me.

[quote name='shieryda']I have never understood the fascination with texting. So impersonal.[/quote]

That is precisely the fascination. I can't stand talking on the phone.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Hehe, yeah cause kids who grow up in poverty are so much more respectable.[/quote]

I think kids who grow up in poverty won't get away with this cuz they wouldn't have it to begin with. But lets say they did have it becuz mom decides to spend the welfare check on phones and Jordans instead of food. You don't think if mom found out her hard earned welfare money was being wasted, the kid wouldn't get a beating?! HA!

[quote name='vasco']I think kids who grow up in poverty won't get away with this cuz they wouldn't have it to begin with. But lets say they did have it becuz mom decides to spend the welfare check on phones and Jordans instead of food. You don't think if mom found out her hard earned welfare money was being wasted, the kid wouldn't get a beating?! HA![/QUOTE]

The mom is the one buying the J's. You think it's fun dealing with these idiots? 'Twas the last straw for me to get out of retail.

bread's done
Back