If circuit city has your email, check it for chance at a $5-$500 gift card.

Snarky

CAGiversary!
So I decided to look at what CC spamed me with today, and noticed it had a key-code and said [quote name='CC Email']You could win a CC gift card worth up to $500 instantly[/quote]

So I click the link and get the entry site, which says:

[quote name='CC Entry Site']Enter your instant win code and email address for a chance to win a Circuit City gift card worth anywhere from $5 to $500—INSTANTLY![/quote]

Also note that it seems related to the Win a 42" TV from Circuit City contest(it says you are also being entered into it), so not so sure if it conflicts with that one.

No instant-win for me :cry:, but something along the line of $20 or more would have been nice...

EDIT:
Oops, forgot, here are the Rules and privacy policy.

Seems the Giftcard & key-code email is random and this stared on OCT 7TH, so make sure to check your CC emails.

Yeah, I got the email on the 7th, and no, not a winner. (I personnaly half-disbelieve anyone wins the CC drawings! :lol: )

However, since it is only one entry per person, I decided to try the code and email again. Still not a winner, but nothing came up saying the code had been used before...

[quote name='pukemon']should we be surprised nobody's winning or pissed off cc just used you?[/quote]

Well, CC already had my email addy from online purchases, so I don't see any harm in giving my address, since they spam me anyway.

BTW: Just got an email for this again - this time with a different code. Maybe it's a weekly thing they are doing. (Too tired to look up rules right now...)

Didn't win again. Ah well, at least it only takes 15 seconds to enter the code. Not much work for a big reward, beside the miniscule chance of winning that is.

bread's done
Back