If I eat this, will I die instantly?

The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce.

capt.6a74895b184742a18813b2ccb2b10693-6a74895b184742a18813b2ccb2b10693-0.jpg

http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

^ Luther Van Dross burgers yum! I ate two of those and I didn't die. :)

Burger + cheddar + bacon + two Krispy Kreme donuts for buns = Bliss :drool:

I saw this on my way home from work. I almost pulled in to the KFC right then and there.

Cue Crazy Taxi customer "Take me to the KFC!"

[quote name='screwkick']The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce.

capt.6a74895b184742a18813b2ccb2b10693-6a74895b184742a18813b2ccb2b10693-0.jpg

http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/[/QUOTE]

and the grilled chicken version is under 500 calories. in the world of fast food thats nothin.

But keithp, it's cheese and bacon sandwiched between two pieces of chicken. It's a meat on meat sandwich.

reminds me of that ren and stempy episode where they adopted kowalski and he wanted a toasted meat on meat sammich.

If you dipped this thing in butter i'm convinced that it would basically be like a lethal injection. In fact they should just give those on death row one of these things as their last meal and be done with it.

[quote name='antlp89']
krispykremeburger-geeksaresexynet.jpg
[/QUOTE]

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80831828/

Lets not forget who called it though. Jim gaffigan. Years ago on bob and tom I heard him do a line that was something like “You know what’d be good on this burger? A ham sandwich. Instead of a bun, let’s use two donuts. That way we can have it for breakfast. Look out McGriddle-here comes the donut-ham-hamburger!”

I was just going to post a thread about this crazy "sandwich", but realized that there was already one when i read- If I eat this, will I die instantly? lol

[quote name='evildeadjedi']^ Luther Van Dross burgers yum! I ate two of those and I didn't die. :)

Burger + cheddar + bacon + two Krispy Kreme donuts for buns = Bliss :drool:[/QUOTE]

That sounds fucking gross. I hate Krispy Kreme, they taste like garbage. I must be the only one here that doesn't like them though... luckily I'm not alone because all the ones around here went out of business.

You guys who post in the CAG fitness thread need to get expelled from it if you eat this shit. I'm tempted to try it myself but the most common statement made from people who took the first bite said it was too salty.

[quote name='ITDEFX']You guys who post in the CAG fitness thread need to get expelled from it if you eat this shit. I'm tempted to try it myself but the most common statement made from people who took the first bite said it was too salty.[/QUOTE]

That describes 99.99% of all fast-food, could you be a little more specific? :)

[quote name='ITDEFX']You guys who post in the CAG fitness thread need to get expelled from it if you eat this shit. I'm tempted to try it myself but the most common statement made from people who took the first bite said it was too salty.[/QUOTE]

:roll: Ever heard of the word moderation?

The grilled double down has 61g of protein, and the regular has 53g. That is a very good amount for someone who is looking for protein and works out.

I had one today right after school. Cuz I'm a man! It was AMAZING!!!! It does have some saltiness, but really it's the same as their original recipe wings. If you don't like their chicken, you won't like their godsandwich.

[quote name='lokizz']reminds me of that ren and stempy episode where they adopted kowalski and he wanted a toasted meat on meat sammich.[/QUOTE]

All it needs is a tall glass of meat.

Actually looks good, except for the Colonel's sauce. Good thing I don't eat fast food though. I already plan on dying 20 years early due to my eating habits. I don't need another 10 taken off.

Also, why is the post that should show up first, showing up as the third post?

[quote name='Access_Denied']Also, why is the post that should show up first, showing up as the third post?[/QUOTE]

It's that damn time-traveling brandy thief.

[quote name='javeryh']Keep eating fatties![/QUOTE]

Enjoying junk food instantly makes someone fat? What about those of us with fast metabolisms? Why shouldn't we enjoy guilt free eating before they slow down?

makes you wonder what colonel sanders would say if he were alive to see this.id like to hear what dave thomas would say too.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']and the grilled chicken version is under 500 calories. in the world of fast food thats nothin.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I ate a bagel today that was 360. Calories are calories, and if you know what to do with them you can eat one or even two of these things and not ruin your day. Of course, this kind of sodium intake nearly caused me to have a stroke at 22. But I'd probably do it all again because this sandwich looks awesome.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']and the grilled chicken version is under 500 calories. in the world of fast food thats nothin.[/QUOTE]

Hell, I ate a bagel today that was 360. Calories are calories, and if you know what to do with them you can eat one or even two of these things and not ruin your day. Of course, this kind of sodium intake nearly caused me to have a stroke at 22. Why is there more sodium in the grilled one?

[quote name='javeryh']Keep eating fatties![/QUOTE]

Who are you calling a Fatty?..you FATTY LAWYER!!

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Enjoying junk food instantly makes someone fat? What about those of us with fast metabolisms? Why shouldn't we enjoy guilt free eating before they slow down?[/QUOTE]

Agreed...just eating one of these isn't going to put 30 lbs on you unless you eat one every day for a month...then your in fucking trouble.

[quote name='TheCapn010']As a smoker, I couldn't risk eating this sandwich. My heart would kick me in the balls.[/QUOTE]

Cigarettes over food. Good choice. :roll:

I probably will try one of each eventually cause its one of those things I liked to eat once to see how it is.

Actually, the Luther Burger is just one donut cut open then slightly grilled to melt the glaze with a Bacon Cheeseburger in between. They showed how to make it on Man vs. Food second season during the Baseball special. If you have Netflix you can Instant Q it.

This isn't that bad as one sandwich that I saw on Man vs. Food season one when they went to the Vortez down in Atlanta where they serve a burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches.

Well, I caved and stopped by KFC on the way home from work today and got one. As mentioned earlier, it is quite salty, however, it didn't lay heavy like you might imagine. Will not be getting another one, but I had to try it at least once.

[quote name='screwkick']Well, I caved and stopped by KFC on the way home from work today and got one. As mentioned earlier, it is quite salty, however, it didn't lay heavy like you might imagine. Will not be getting another one, but I had to try it at least once.[/QUOTE]

yeah , i'm super curious too. how much was it?

i'ma bout to do a 12 mile run tomorrow... so maybe i should pick one up as a after run reward

[quote name='manthing']In MN, it was $5 for just the 'sandwich' and $7 for it, 1 side, and a drink[/QUOTE]

Same here in CA

Tried it today after school and it was pretty decent. One of those things I would eat every once in awhile. I dont know if it was just me because I didnt anything all day, but I wasnt full from just one of them. Had to order some popcorn chicken to be filled up.

bread's done
Back