If one does what OTT does enough times, one will become as OTT is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']I think I missed, but what is he being called out for? Are you going to have a ban fest? A post off? A mod edit post competition?[/quote]

Just read the last 5 or 6 posts of the previous OTT and then all the posts of this OTT.

[quote name='Warner1281']Seen it a few times on TV. Definitely one of the more entertaining Who's Line is it Anyways.[/quote]

i haven't seen that episode on TV. i think my *favorite* episode is Robin Williams. I think that's the one where Ryan busts his head on the flouresant light during a bit. we have it saved in the DVR somewhere.

[quote name='wubb']
ryles - He's the dirty low down so-and-so what banned me. shipwreck is trying to cover for him, because that's just the type of stand-up guy he is. But I can see the truth.[/quote]

I say you guys have a showdown. When who ever is designated posts "go," the first mod to ban the other mod wins (loser has to leave town forever?).

Boss went home early. That means I get to go home early (just gotta make sure he isn't hiding around the corner seeing what'll I'll do first). Later OTT's.

PS- If in my absence, I get banned, can you make sure my PM's don't go away. Thanks ;)

[quote name='Eviltude']So apparently my hand is bleeding. I have no idea why.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Turns out it was bbq sauce from dinner. I was in low light, ok? :lol:

[quote name='mr ryles']Wubb just ban trakan, then when he gets back from TMNT he'll just be like "WTF?"[/QUOTE]

Shell Shocked.

[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Turns out it was bbq sauce from dinner. I was in low light, ok? :lol:[/quote]

wow.

speaking of rogue sauce, i bought lionhart a Tide2Go to keep in his office. he came home from work yesterday saying "that thing works good on ketchup"

I really need to buy me Dire Strait's Brothers in Arms album.. damn needing to buy gas and insurance first, though. >:[

just get your insurance, get your card then cancel it. You'll be set for 6 months before you have to renew. Assuming you're talking of car insurance.

Apparently the guy who bought my PS3 for $1200 ended up selling it about a month later for $600. He didn't even play it. When he picked it up from me, he said he was going to play it for a few weeks, and then sell it.

The guy was nice, so that sucks for him.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']holy fuck they're predicting 8-16" of snow for tomorrow into saturday. WTF?! it was 75 degrees yesterday!!![/quote]

Crap - I better check the weather channel - I'm supposed to leave for NY tomorrow.

[quote name='Strell']
This is disturbing on a number of levels.[/quote]

I'm so glad they showed what the guy looked like. I'm impressed and horrified at the same time with his handiwork (although she needa bigger chest).

The webcam eye though...why can I just picture him in my head saying to it, "Yeah, you like to watch, don't you, you filthy little slut?" ::shudders::

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Crap - I better check the weather channel - I'm supposed to leave for NY tomorrow.[/quote]

so you finally talked your wife into coming out here for that three-some, huh?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Beatboxing flute player is very cool.[/QUOTE]Indeed.

In other news, new avatar, also from Watchmen, to go along with my sig.

I'm not sure which works better for my title though: "Doomsday," (as it is now) or "Armageddon."

[quote name='LiquidNight']Indeed.

In other news, new avatar, also from Watchmen, to go along with my sig.

I'm not sure which works better for my title though: "Doomsday," (as it is now) or "Armageddon."[/QUOTE]
New avatar. Confusing. :lol:

My head is, as they say, bumpin'.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so you finally talked your wife into coming out here for that three-some, huh?[/QUOTE]
Wait, so Chika and lionheart are swingers too?!?!?

Wow, there sure are a lot of "adventerous" OTTers...

in case you didn't click on the topic

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZX5qdIEB0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Fpattillostyle[/MEDIA]

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wait, so Chika and lionheart are swingers too?!?!?

Wow, there sure are a lot of "adventerous" OTTers...[/quote]

that was actually a joke and a cheap attempt at getting some conversation going in the OTT, but unfortunately it didn't work. less talk more bewbz.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX'] less talk more bewbz.[/quote]
icon14.gif

[quote name='Hex']I really need to buy me Dire Strait's Brothers in Arms album.. damn needing to buy gas and insurance first, though. >:[[/quote]

Yes indeed. Dire Straits is up there in my list of all time favorite bands. Right next to Rage Against the Machine and Tool. I recommend you also get "On the Night" dvd.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that was actually a joke and a cheap attempt at getting some conversation going in the OTT, but unfortunately it didn't work. less talk more bewbz.[/QUOTE]

Well that's no fun.

Can anyone think of any big upcoming DS titles aside from Pokemon and Zelda? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my DS and I can't think of any games coming up that I'd get.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Can anyone think of any big upcoming DS titles aside from Pokemon and Zelda? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my DS and I can't think of any games coming up that I'd get.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I can't. That is why I traded mine in during estarlands extra 30% credit on nintendo items special. I realized it wasnt worth keeping for only Zelda.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Can anyone think of any big upcoming DS titles aside from Pokemon and Zelda? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep my DS and I can't think of any games coming up that I'd get.[/quote]

i dunno, but i

[quote name='Hex']I really need to buy me Dire Strait's Brothers in Arms album.. damn needing to buy gas and insurance first, though. >:[[/QUOTE]
Oink oink. ;)

Damn, got me a wheel barrel today. Finished up some small parts on the fence and built a shelf for the shed. My vegetables are growing lots. The damn green beans are already like 4 inches!

[quote name='rodeojones903']Sorry I can't. That is why I traded mine in during estarlands extra 30% credit on nintendo items special. I realized it wasnt worth keeping for only Zelda.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not even really interested in Zelda and it seems like the only big game on the horizon aside from Pokemon. I mean if they announced a Smash Brothers game or anything I would keep it for that but I went through all the upcoming releases section on Gamestop and I couldn't find a single game I wanted even a little bit. I was hoping I was just forgetting about something but I'm drawin' a blank.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']holy fuck they're predicting 8-16" of snow for tomorrow into saturday. WTF?! it was 75 degrees yesterday!!![/quote]
That sounds like what my dad said was in store for Ohio, too. :lol:

Is DK: King of Swing supposed to be good?

For me, there are still quite a few games already out I haven't gotten to yet, so I'm not considering dumping my DS.

i love my ds. Castlevania DoS is the best game i've played in a long time. 24 hours and counting. (not including unsaved ventures when i'd get far enough and then die.. and have to start from the last save point.)

Wow, 18 people in Frisky's pool picked the first 8 games correctly. I guess that happens when there are no real upsets.

I would think now would be the worst time to get rid of a DS, considering big announcements are around the corner for all game systems.

Also if you haven't played Dragon Quest or Contact by now, you have fucked up.

As for games themselves, I guess if you don't care about any of Square's upcoming titles, then there's nothing formally announced outside of the Nintendo titles.

[quote name='Strell']I would think now would be the worst time to get rid of a DS, considering big announcements are around the corner for all game systems.

Also if you haven't played Dragon Quest or Contact by now, you have fucked up.

As for games themselves, I guess if you don't care about any of Square's upcoming titles, then there's nothing formally announced outside of the Nintendo titles.[/quote]

between all of the games that i bought for lionhart and the couple i got for myself, i've got a huge backlog to make my way through. every time i get into playing a game, i get distracted with some other project, like painting the bathroom, planting the veggie garden, etc. being that i'm unemployed, you'd think i have a ton of time on my hands.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']i love my ds. Castlevania DoS is the best game i've played in a long time. 24 hours and counting. (not including unsaved ventures when i'd get far enough and then die.. and have to start from the last save point.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that game sucked me in. Played it through and then replayed it to collect every soul orb. No idea why I felt compelled to do that, but it was fun. This is why I can never start in on an MMORPG.

[quote name='Hex'][/quote]
on that note, there's 20 shopping days left until my birthday. ya'll better hurry up ;)

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']on that note, there's 20 shopping days left until my birthday. ya'll better hurry up ;)[/quote]

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']on that note, there's 20 shopping days left until my birthday. ya'll better hurry up ;)[/quote]
I already got you a present ...

jim-j-bullock.jpg

That's right. It's comedic actor Jim J Bullock. Feel free to make him do whatever it is you want, whether it be walk the dog, take out the trash, or act annoyed at your perverted land lord.

[quote name='Maklershed']I already got you a present ...

jim-j-bullock.jpg

That's right. It's comedic actor Jim J Bullock. Feel free to make him do whatever it is you want, whether it be walk the dog, take out the trash, or act annoyed at your perverted land lord.[/quote]

hes still alive?!

and we don't have a landlord... unless you consider lionhart the landlord :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back