If you blood throw it up...

[quote name='thebob101']Not to get off topic, but how does June 6, 2006 equal an evil, devil, satanic day. Even if you numerically write it out, it still has a zero in it 6-6-06. The sign of the devil is not 6-6-0-6. I definitely think Ozzy (the prince of f-ckin darkness) and Iron Maiden(6-6-6, the number of the beast) would have something to say about this.[/quote]

Thats true but this is the closet approximation of the numbers 6-6-6. Actually, the real number of the devil is something different (I think its 612 but I could be wrong).

Never the less, here is the information of the National Day of Slayer

National Day of Slayer 6.6.06 isn't a date that comes around very often (once per millennium, to be exact), and while plenty of stupid horror movies and terrible albums will be released for the hype value of the day that bears "the number of the beast", we here at NDoS decided that this would be a perfect day for Hessians across the country to come together and engage in something upon which we can all agree - listening to Slayer! Also, do you really want those evangelical Neo-Cons to have all the fun with their "National Day of Prayer"?

national_day_of_slayer_header.jpg
Who is Slayer Slayer is a band from California. Their music has come to epitomize Satanic speed metal music in the latter half of the 20th century. Their 1986 album, "Reign in Blood" is one of the single most influential metal albums of all time, typified by the modern classic "Angel of Death".

Its safe to say that these guys really know how to throw it down with lots of blood!!!!!

[quote name='thebob101']Wow, it is gangsta marketing at it's best. I'd hate to hear the follow-up, "If you Crip break it down."[/QUOTE]

Haha, actually there was a rap group called Nationwide Rip Riderz that had at least 1 whole cd (probably more cd's) all rapping about being a crip. The "music" was pretty bad, but it was mildy amusing to laugh it.

[quote name='Xevious']6.6.06 isn't a date that comes around very often (once per millennium, to be exact)[/quote]

Actually since it's only the last two digits it'll come around every century :p.

I have better moves and I'm white.

Thanks for showing me the preview of "Lawds o' da Dance" though.

[quote name='rabbitt']I read the topic title so many times, and I thought you were asking what to do if you threw up blood.[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='Blade']I have better moves and I'm white.

Thanks for showing me the preview of "Lawds o' da Dance" though.[/quote]
What, you mean you can do more than make signs with your hands whilst moving your feet a bit? :shock:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']What, you mean you can do more than make signs with your hands whilst moving your feet a bit? :shock:[/quote]

Well yeah, I shave my body so I get less wind resistance. I can easily make 5-6 more signs per minute than they can. I've been taking it to the extreme for years.

bread's done
Back