If you could combine any 2 games to make one kick ass game what would you choose?

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'd like to see someone combine Zelda with Mega Man. You could have a huge worldmap that looks like Cybertron or something with 8 puzzle-like "cities" where the robot bosses would be waiting. Defeat the boss, get the power-up and use it to access more of the worldmap. Obviously it would need some more items, side quests, etc. but hey, I'm bored...

FPS and WRPG. I guess that's pretty much Borderlands (which I haven't got around to yet) but I'd prefer something single player focused and story driven.

Shooting combat as good as the best shooters, with the quests/exploration/dialogue of the best WRPGs.

I love Mass Effect, but the shooting needs a lot of work to be as good as say Gears of War.

Combine fallout 3 and shadow of the colossus. More fallout 3, but with a darker theme.

Fallout 3 could have a simpler combat system, and focus on story, open ended paths and visuals. With puzzles. #winning.

Lol, was just gonna mention a fallout 3 mashup of my own. For me, the graphics and attention to detail of Skyrim and the gameplay bliss of FO3.

I want a game that looks, sounds, and plays like a blockbuster JRPG, but has the mature storytelling and deep character arcs of a BioWare game. Final Fantasy XIII x Dragon Age.

Marvel & Dynasty Warriors. It would never happen but that would be kick ass.

Not really a mass up of two games but I'd like to see a well done open sandbox feudal Japan game. Something like Tenchu meets Red Dead.

[quote name='ihadFG']I want Gears of War, except with the characters talking like Klonoa characters.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, and if it had this playing in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY_6jipjKyY

id be down for an open world tenchu game where you can do ninja assasinations and such for your lord and the people you choose to kill or let live will affect the overall game world and what you can do. like killing someone to set off a war that you can participate in or watch.

and itd have to have mp.

Grand Theft Auto and Mercenaries 2-open world gameplay with planes of all kinds and destructible environments....oh and of course the bunker buster nuke airstrike.:evil::twisted:;)

Make every brick/portion of the buildings able to react in real time to whatever outside force I wanna use on them for realistic destruction versus the cookie cutter preset implosion bs from Mercs 2.:evil:

[quote name='panzerfaust']1. Give me the world of Ivalice in a Skyrim sandbox.

2. Valkyrie Profile + Zone of the Enders 2[/QUOTE]

Get this man to kickstarter!

I'd like to see a Mega Man game with a Metroid style. It seems like a perfect fit, with all the different weapon Mega Man can absorb used to access new areas.

I also have to agree with Rodimus, a Marvel/Dynasty Warriors game (Or even DC... I'm not picky) would be freakin' awesome!

another one id like to see is a zelda game mixed with shadow of the colossus boss battles and horse riding archery set in an skyrim size open world. add to that skyrims weapon and item crafting an interesting npcs and towns.

[quote name='lokizz']another one id like to see is a zelda game mixed with shadow of the colossus boss battles and horse riding archery set in an skyrim size open world. add to that skyrims weapon and item crafting an interesting npcs and towns.[/QUOTE]

You left out Pac Man and the Cosby Show.

This isn't really a combination, but I'd really like to see the Wipeout universe expanded upon. Maybe something like Rage where the racing factors into a bigger game. I don't know- they've developed a pretty rich world there of timelines, companies, etc. It'd be neat to see it used some how.

Pokemon mixed with Skyrim. Where you could walk around a huge Elder Scrollish open world and take over control of whichever Pokemon you throw out for battles.

bread's done
Back