IF you have 2 Amazon codes for half off gaming magazines..

Ugh, I'm hoping that they give away some codes for buying Dead space 2, cause that seems to be about the only way I'll get another one lol. Google ain't working too well XD

If anyone has any codes to share, even just one, I sure would love to get one. I forgot my PC Gamer subscription is up and deleted the email code a while ago.

Thanks!

-Noise

Yeah. I guess I have to hunt for a Jan code. Any kind soul has one to spare?

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a spare I could use it thx. Not sure why only 1 of my accounts got a Dec. when I bought items with all of them.

not sure which one I need since the code I have was sent

9/16/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got this deal to work after a kind CAG Pm'ed me a Jan code.

I can attest that you need both a Jan code and one of the Oct or Dec code in order to double stack.

The only emails I can find related to magazines that Amazon sends me are $5 off select magazines at checkout. They never send me any codes that I can see.

[quote name='gamererik']i have a 50% off code i can give anyone i got it jan 15 so im guessing its the January one[/QUOTE]

Still available? If not could someone hook me up please?

I got one from november, need a code from january!

Remembered I had a 50% off code for select game magazines in my email, didn't think I was going to use it so I went to get it and put it in there. I figured I'd see if it worked first (didn't know it applied it permanently), but it turned out to stack twice by itself giving me 100% off. Ordered Nintendo Power 1 year, PC Gamer 1 year(renewed my sub), Xbox Mag 1 year(renewed my subl), and PlayStation Mag 1 year all for free.. Don't even have a PS3 haha. ( Total was $67ish and it waived it all for me).

So those with a 50% off code - try adding those specific mags and see if it gives you them free as well. ( I had to choose the 1 year non renewal, with no CD versions).

Goodluck.

I used my December one without checking for a January one... if anybody has one they wanna give away, that'd be awesome and I'll love you and such.

Am requesting a January code if anyone has one they are not going to use. I have a December but no January. Much appreciated!

Hmm. I was very disappointed that my two codes (October & December) didn't stack. I also regretted not giving the codes away here, instead of "wasting" them. However, it looks like it wouldn't have helped anyway since we all seem to need the January one.

[quote name='NoDAK']Hmm. I was very disappointed that my two codes (October & December) didn't stack. I also regretted not giving the codes away here, instead of "wasting" them. However, it looks like it wouldn't have helped anyway since we all seem to need the January one.[/QUOTE]

Likewise. I didn't know that amazon just eats the code even if it doesn't stack. I wonder why I didn't get a code for January. Did you have to purchase a game in January to get one?

bread's done
Back