If you have a heart plz read!!!!

thefuzz311

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
OK here is the story!!! My sister had an eating disorder last year and it ruined my family financially. Now my mom and dad are in the running to get thier kitchen remodeled. I dont know of anybody more deserving than them so plz plz plz vote for them, they are option # 2 on the link thanks alot everyone!!!!
here is the link http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=2987016

Thank you very very much,
Brandon

guys you rock this web site dosent get much traffic so any vote will help so plz keep getting your votes in !!!!! i dont care if you spam thank actually world be cool !!! thxs

guys you are really helping thxs alot!!!!
keep them coming!!!! this contest goes on until
mar 21, and if anybody wants i have some gmail invites to give so if you vote then post that you want a gmail invite and ill try to get ya one!!!!!
thxs,
Brandon

[quote name='beerguy961']Voted, although I'm wondering why you live in California yet the station is in Georgia...[/quote]
I was wondering the same thing but I voted too :D

why would you question me.....
my sister was fucking sick for a year and almost died because of her disorder so dont fucking question me...... sry thxs for voting keep up the good work sry about the cussing cheapy d
thxs Brandon

I looked at the other photos to be fair, but voted for ya because your parents still got the old school oven. Good luck!

BTW...first post not on someone elses account....thx :p

bread's done
Back