If you own XBL.... Post your gamertag...

Gamertage captainobviousx
games:pgr2, jk3, counterstrike, jedi akadamy urc, i have starwars and tetris but i dont play. i also have mech but i hate it

Gamertag - Mid Boss

So far I only have one game to play on XBL, Mech Assault. I should soon be adding Splinter Cell: PT and Crimson Skies to that list though.

RaceFan2918
PGR2 and Mechassault

(I share this Tag with someone else so if u want to know whether or not I am playing ask for ZaK)

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='Snowcone']I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I setup an online gamertag directory at the site that I run. If there is a lot of interest, I can setup a CAG group for you guys.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/gamertag[/quote]
what ever happend to this guy[/quote]

I am still here.

[quote name='Snowcone'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='Snowcone']I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I setup an online gamertag directory at the site that I run. If there is a lot of interest, I can setup a CAG group for you guys.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/gamertag[/quote]
what ever happend to this guy[/quote]

I am still here.[/quote]
ok its just youv olny ever made 2 posts and they have both been on this topic

Gamertag: Silencer

Games
Splint Cell: PT
Rainbow Six 3
XIII
ESPN Hockey
Links
Crimson Skies
PGR2
Mech Assault
Unreal Championship
NBA Inside Drive
Topspin
Phantasy Star
Midtown Madness 3
MLB Inside Pitch
NHL 2K3

You guys can register on my site and join the CAG group. It makes it much easier to find other CAG gamers to play with.

[quote name='Snowcone']You guys can register on my site and join the CAG group. It makes it much easier to find other CAG gamers to play with.[/quote]
i am still the olny one

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']How do you join a group?[/quote]
when ur registered (or wen ur not) click gamertag at the top of the page ,register then when ur on the profile page it is the second block down labled Profile Information

ok captain I'm on there now

But I'm not the only one using the account cuz i split it with my roommate, so if you mention cAG and he doesn't know what you're talking about that's not me.

Menoma Minx

outlaw volleyball

tetris worlds

capcom vs snk 2 (I only know the move list for 1 characterLOL!)

also own

pantasy star online (never been online with xbox version for lack of friends with the game)

and a handful of live demo games

Snowcone,

You're missing online games on the user list sign up

amplitude and frequency jump out since I bought the PS2 network adapter specifically for them.

also,it should have a listing for online console demos

My gamertag is KingNES

I play topspin, mech assault, Links, midtown madness, PSO, Tetris Worlds, TOCA, wolfenstein

GamerTag: mediahostage

Games: Crimson Skies, MechAssault, XIII, SW: Battlefront
(i also play SOCOM 2 on PS2, UN: egon)

Mods: any chance we could get a running list of gamertags in the first post, somewhat like the User Feedback topic in the Trading Forum? I know it would be a pain to set up, but it would be much easier to find each other if we didn't have to search through all the pages... just a thought...

GamerTag: PsychoClerk

Games added every so often but right now, what I have:

Mortal Kombat: Deception
Guilty Gear X2#Reload
Ghost Recon Island Thunder
Outlaw Volleyball
SWAT Global Strike Force
MechAssault
Crimson Skies
NBA 2K3
Tetris Worlds Online
XIII
Project Gotham Racing 2
Full Spectrum Warrior
NFL 2K5
Counterstrike
Star Wars: The Clone Wars

...updated fools!

[quote name='minx']Snowcone,

You're missing online games on the user list sign up

amplitude and frequency jump out since I bought the PS2 network adapter specifically for them.

also,it should have a listing for online console demos[/quote]

Are those the only 2 games we are missing from the list? Online console demos?

Edit: I added all the missing PS2 games that were listed on Sony's website as being online enabled.

Gamertag: eshbums
SN: eshbums

Current games:
World Championship Pool 2004
Mechassault
PGR2 (oh yeah!)
SCPT
Crimson Skies

Gamertag: Bluenatas

Mechassault, Unreal Tournament, Capcom Vs. SNK EO2, Splinter Cell:pT (someone play me in this...people can be such asses and I just want to get use to playing..)

Maximopayne

Ghost Recon, Wolfenstein, Counter Strike, Rainbow Six 3, Mechassult, Crimson skies, SC:pT, Unreal Championship

tag: thakingrocka

games: pgr2, r63, ghost recon (the first one), unreal champ, counterstrike, mechassault, splinter cell: pt, cvs2:eo

coming very soon- steel batallion:loc

favorite: pgr2

Gamertag: NawtyInsomniac

Currently Playing:

Splinter Cell: PT
Crimson Skies

I have PGR2, but I'm still a noob and haven't taken it online yet.

Gamer Tag: GSUGOLDENBOY

AIM name: GSUGOLDENBOY .....damn I'm redundant

Games: Crimson Skies, Unreal Championship, PGR2, MechAssault

[quote name='sj41']Does anyone want to play a game right now?[/quote]

Im in. check my sig. XIII, CS, Dead mans hand, PSO. Ihave like 10 more too,

bread's done
Back