If you watch wrestling, you HAVE to visit this site.

NormanB258

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Greetings one and all.

I am starting this thread to do a little shameless pimping.

If you watch wrestling, you HAVE to visit this site.

Period.

I've been writing for lethalwrestling.com for about 4 years now, and I am simply amazed by the number of excellent writers that we have on board these days.

I just posted a review of the crime against humanity known simply as "One Night in China." (That's the Chyna/X-pac sex video, for those not in the know.)

But I'm not here to pimp just a single post. Even if it were mine, and even if it were funny as hell (which for the record, it is).

There are SO many quality articles on our front page right now- it's ridiculous. We're not one of the big sites, and we have no aspirations to be one them. But I'll be damned if we're not writing circles around them most of them time, especially this week.

So I request that you visit our site. I PROMISE that you will be entertained like you never have before.

If for some reason, you are not entertained, you need only e-mail me at [email protected] and I will euthanize my beautiful kitten Trixie. (pictured below)

That's just how confident I am that you're going to love this place.

So what the hell are you waiting for? Go now!

:spam: somewhere else, bro. A shame, you've been here for a year and a half (almost) and you choose the spam route. The articles aren't even that great. With immature photoshops, I feel like i'm reading a 10 year old's site.

http://www.lethalwrestling.com/opinions//news_content.php?fileName=867

That's not an article. That's.. I don't know what that is, but you filed it under news, which is just crazy.

TSM is a great site.

But yeah, this is going to get locked.

Sorry guys- I didn't think I was breaching any kind of ettiquette with this post.

If I could delete this thread I would, but I'm sure somebody else will.

Sorry again.

That review was disgusting ... I haven't seen the movie, nor was I curious to see it since I don't want to see her naked. The descriptions you put in the review made me nauseated, and I'm not one to get nauseated that easily :(

[quote name='NormanB258']Sorry guys- I didn't think I was breaching any kind of ettiquette with this post.

If I could delete this thread I would, but I'm sure somebody else will.

Sorry again.[/quote]

Actually considering the amount of pointless shit that gets posted on this site (a lot of it by me) I think this topic should remain unlocked, it's not harming anyone and it's not like this is some huge site or anything catastrophic.

bread's done
Back