If your getting a PSP, what is it that appeals to you?

DarkStalkers.

I wish Capcom could trim the crappy load times a little before the U.S. release but it's doubtful. Even then I don't need another handheld. But it looks mighty tempting.

[quote name='valor19']DarkStalkers.

I wish Capcom could trim the crappy load times a little before the U.S. release but it's doubtful. Even then I don't need another handheld. But it looks mighty tempting.[/quote]

I love Vampire Chronicles for Matchmaking (or whatever) or Dreamcast. I was looking for it everywhere, knowing how you could only order it through Sega of Japan's website originally. I found one on Yahoo auctions awhile back, bought it, but it turned out to be 'back up'. Very dissapionted (from a collecters point of view).

The big screen is beautiful, I was playing one today and while many will rage on about the "smudge" issue it's really not a big deal when you factor in video encoding ability and form factor as well as the feeling of holding something that feels that powerful in you hands.

There's plenty of potential in it.

I just want to own every video game system.

Even if theres only three titles I'll buy for it, It's still three titles I'll never get to play without owning it.

bread's done
Back