IGN Insider- $4/Yr

yowoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have had an idea like someone else's recent Amazon Prime Idea.

IGN Insider is a feature of IGN's that allows you to access certain premium content.

Since no one would really be accessing IGN Insider for 24/7 (only when accessing premium content would you sign in, sign out right after to minimize any different IP same time usage of the account), I thought that 1 guy could make an account, and 4 others could also share the information, thus splitting the costs 5 ways (going more than 5 may be too risky).

If you're interested, PM me and I will send you the account information as soon as 4 people have PMed me.

[quote name='rortiz79']i had insider once and all i did was share the login and password with two of my friends. Worked fine, logged in at the same time too ;)[/quote]

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']ditto...[/quote]

@WhipSmartBanky: Don't many CAGs buy, play, and sell games anyways?

And the title clearly notes that this is not a Video game deal.

[quote name='yowoe']I have had an idea like someone else's recent Amazon Prime Idea.

IGN Insider is a feature of IGN's that allows you to access certain premium content.

Since no one would really be accessing IGN Insider for 24/7 (only when accessing premium content would you sign in, sign out right after to minimize any different IP same time usage of the account), I thought that 1 guy could make an account, and 4 others could also share the information, thus splitting the costs 5 ways (going more than 5 may be too risky).

If you're interested, PM me and I will send you the account information as soon as 4 people have PMed me.[/QUOTE]
infractionnz1.gif

This is not a deal, especially because IGN doesn't actually allow account-sharing the way that Amazon Prime allows different addresses. You may as well post a topic saying that a $60 game is now $10 if you split it with 5 other people.

i had insider once and all i did was share the login and password with two of my friends. Worked fine, logged in at the same time too ;)

[quote name='rortiz79']i had insider once and all i did was share the login and password with two of my friends. Worked fine, logged in at the same time too ;)[/quote]ditto...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']
infractionnz1.gif
[/quote]

It's like what one of the villains sees when he gets hit by Batman in the 60's series :bouncy:

[quote name='ITDEFX']It's like what one of the villains sees when he gets hit by Batman in the 60's series :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Actually, it's the CAG version of "OBJECTION!" from Phoenix Wright. ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Actually, it's the CAG version of "OBJECTION!" from Phoenix Wright. ;)[/quote]

uh don't have that game.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:shock:[/quote]

what's this a :shock: x 10 when I tell you I don't have Gears of War, CoD4, and so on?

[quote name='ITDEFX']what's this a :shock: x 10 when I tell you I don't have Gears of War, CoD4, and so on?[/QUOTE]
I don't have either of those, but you GOTTA have Phoenix Wright, man!

Insider's not worth it anyways. The only coverage worth a damn is the direct feed from E3's and CES's imo. Their head to head's are rarely in depth, unless it's a blockbuster multi-platform, otherwise, it's a copy and paste,... sometimes they don't even change the system names. There are some cool things you get, but it's overpriced for information that you can get anywhere else on the web. The beta's are nice and I'm not sure if they still do the discount on used games at GS... which was meh....but everything else is just RSS from the web. :)

It's less than $2 a month, so I would definitely say it's worth it. I have it because you get higher res clips, wallpaper, guides, members only footage, etc.

bread's done
Back