IGN Prime: Free Rochard

Awesome! This game is great. I'm going to try signing up for it right now. Thanks for the info, OP!

Ugh. They've placed a hold on new accounts to prevent key farming. The thing is, I couldn't get another free trial with my same Paypal/card info and had to use a different card. So doesn't that mean that anyone who is "farming" keys would have to have as many credit cards as keys they're farming, all unused in the system? Seems a little pointless to me.

I'm only on day 5 of my trial, but it won't let me login anymore. Is there some supersecret page to email them at?

so this might be dumb but the download if for pc right? i was kinda hoping xbl or psn but i'm pretty sure its pc. anyone confirm?

[quote name='tokyostomp']so this might be dumb but the download if for pc right? i was kinda hoping xbl or psn but i'm pretty sure its pc. anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

It's a Steam key. So not only is it compatible only with PC, you also need a steam account.

[quote name='xanchui']I'm only on day 5 of my trial, but it won't let me login anymore. Is there some supersecret page to email them at?[/QUOTE]

I've had that problem before. Try a different browser or log in on another computer (if you can).

[quote name='xanchui']I'm only on day 5 of my trial, but it won't let me login anymore. Is there some supersecret page to email them at?[/QUOTE]

I've had that problem before. Try a different browser or log in on another computer (if you can).

[quote name='Blade']Awesome! This game is great. I'm going to try signing up for it right now. Thanks for the info, OP!

Ugh. They've placed a hold on new accounts to prevent key farming. The thing is, I couldn't get another free trial with my same Paypal/card info and had to use a different card. So doesn't that mean that anyone who is "farming" keys would have to have as many credit cards as keys they're farming, all unused in the system? Seems a little pointless to me.[/QUOTE]

I got my 6. trial with same paypal.

I'm able to log in, but it's not letting me access Prime. My IGN Prime trial ends on the 6th, so I don't understand why it's not letting me use Prime. I've tried switching browsers, clearing cache, using a different computer.. none of that helps.

EDIT: Created another IGN account, used the same paypal info.. worked and I can access Prime, but it tells me to be a Prime member in order to get Rochard? wth..

2nd EDIT: Managed to get Rochard, here's what I did:

1. Created a new IGN account (there's a bug with IGN Prime that may lock you out of your Prime membership if you had a current subscription, basically it'll think you DON'T have Prime)

2. Signed up for a new trial, used old paypal info which was used for the previous trial on my old account.

3. Installed Opera (there's some weird bug that may not allow you to get the Rochard key unless you use a different browser or computer that hasn't logged into your IGN account. Opera worked for me, but a different computer/browser may work for you.)

4. Clicked on the claim key button for Rochard, and signed into fileplanet afterward. Success!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who used Paypal as the payment method. If you decide to cancel the 7 day trial and turn off auto renew don't forget to also cancel IGN Entertainment from your preapproved payment list which can be found in your profile page in the "my money" section.

Probably an unnecessary step but just a precaution ;)

[quote name='ginjaninja88']Thanks alot op , ign prime looks quite good surprisingly if you get the yearly one , only $4[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there's no reason to even buy IGN prime until they stop giving us free trials lol.

[quote name='sunghost']I'm able to log in, but it's not letting me access Prime. My IGN Prime trial ends on the 6th, so I don't understand why it's not letting me use Prime. I've tried switching browsers, clearing cache, using a different computer.. none of that helps.

EDIT: Created another IGN account, used the same paypal info.. worked and I can access Prime, but it tells me to be a Prime member in order to get Rochard? wth..

2nd EDIT: Managed to get Rochard, here's what I did:

1. Created a new IGN account (there's a bug with IGN Prime that may lock you out of your Prime membership if you had a current subscription, basically it'll think you DON'T have Prime)

2. Signed up for a new trial, used old paypal info which was used for the previous trial on my old account.

3. Installed Opera (there's some weird bug that may not allow you to get the Rochard key unless you use a different browser or computer that hasn't logged into your IGN account. Opera worked for me, but a different computer/browser may work for you.)

4. Clicked on the claim key button for Rochard, and signed into fileplanet afterward. Success![/QUOTE]

IGN is such a joke..Tried this method, 4 browsers, nothing works. IGN can suck a big fat one....see if they ever get a penny from me after this free trial....trial being the key word.

Tera US beta key if anyone want to use: KDAM537WHCJDM67KJTPJG7EYF

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Klex']Tera US beta key if anyone want to use: KDAM537WHCJDM67KJTPJG7EYF[/QUOTE]I used it, thanks.

Yep. Looks like they got rid of it, at least for the time being. Probably will be back once they find a way to police people about only getting 1 trial.

There was still a free trial button, so I clicked and signed up...and IGN charged me right away. I guess they got rid of the trial and didn't bother to take down the page.

bread's done
Back