IGN's 12 Days of Gingerbread and Zombies (free stuff everyday)

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
IGN is giving out prizes everyday for 12 days.

They give out 5 prize packages a day and it changes everyday. You can try to win everyday and each try also enters you in the grand prize.

I just won a PS3 game pack today (Red Dead, GoW III and Heavy Rain) so it is possible to win.

http://my.ign.com/promotion

You have to sign up for a myIGN account but it's free. Good luck CAGs!

12/09 - Day 1: Xbox 360 Games - Fallout: New Vegas, Fable III, and CoD: Black Ops
12/10 - Day 2: Blu Rays - Inception, Expendables, and Avatar
12/11 - Day 3: Asteroids Wall Graphics
12/12 - Day 4: PS3 Games - Heavy Rain, GoW III, and Red Dead Redemption
12/13 - Day 5: TaunTaun Sleeping Bag
12/14 - Day 6: Wii Games - Donkey Kong Country Returns, Goldeneye, and Kirby's Epic Yarn
12/15 - Day 7: Movie Package including Grindhouse, The Hangover, and Kick-Ass
12/16 - Day 8: Playstation Move Bundle
12/17 - Day 9: Gunnar Optiks Gaming Glasses
12/18 - Day 10: PS3 Games - ModNation Racers, Transformers: War of Cybertron, and NBA 2K11
12/19 - Day 11: Xbox 360 Games - Alan Wake, Halo: Reach, and Mass Effect 2
12/20 - Day 12: Apple TV

[Thanks Reibear for the list!]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have joined, but the site is giving me trouble. Says I have an account, but lack a password, and wants me to make a separate account for their support site. Frag that. Thanks anyway, OP.

oh boy, sweepstakes and an instant win game? sounds great. I entered, thanks for the heads up!

P.S.
Here's the prizes for all the days:
gDa1m.png

And the grand prize is the 1st day's prizes + 2nd day's prizes and so on, depending on how many entries they get. They didn't make it very clear imo, but to be fair I suppose it isn't that simple to explain, at least in words. It would probably be simple to explain in a graphic, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey chemosh013, what time did you win? i'm wondering if they do a random 5 winning times/day, and if the person who spins the wheel at or closest after that time get the instant win? ... just wondering if it was setup this way similar to the BK contest, which makes it definitely more advantageous to play in the wakening morning hours!

[quote name='jmarano7836']hey chemosh013, what time did you win? i'm wondering if they do a random 5 winning times/day, and if the person who spins the wheel at or closest after that time get the instant win? ... just wondering if it was setup this way similar to the BK contest, which makes it definitely more advantageous to play in the wakening morning hours![/QUOTE]
Instant Win Game: Sixty (60) random, computer-generated winning times, five (5) per day, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

[quote name='s8man888']Instant Win Game: Sixty (60) random, computer-generated winning times, five (5) per day, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.[/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause:
you sir, deserve applause.. thanks a bunch!!! I appreciate the info :D

bread's done
Back