Ikaruga $14.98 at Wal-Mart YMMV

foltzie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Picked up a sealed copy of Ikaruga and Resident Evil Code Veronica X for 14.98 each at the Keystone Wal-Mart in Indianapolis.

As with everything else Wal-Mart YMMV. (This particular Wal-Mart is sold out of those two games.)

[quote name='ricdafric`']You think that's lucky, I prefer the word blessed, I literally ran into a copy of DDR Mario Mix at Circuit City yesterday as I was just about to walk out of the door. I snatched it up immediately and I asked the girl if she had more in stock. She had two more! I bought all three of them! Wooo-hooo! Thank you Lord Jesus![/QUOTE]
About 3 months ago, I found two at my Target and bought them. Sold one on ebay for $180 and kept the other one. Makes your day when things like this happen.

Wow...is it really that good of a game that people are still looking for it? It was in a bin at Walmart Hudson, WI, the 24-hour one, $4.99 a piece in October sometime. Two had their seals broken but still mint, one was so dusty, I had to wipe my fingers after sifting through them. I didn't pick them up because, well, I've read reviews, but his helmet on the cover really turns me off. God knows what happened to them.

[quote name='nintendokid']Wow...is it really that good of a game that people are still looking for it? It was in a bin at Walmart Hudson, WI, the 24-hour one, $4.99 a piece in October sometime. Two had their seals broken but still mint, one was so dusty, I had to wipe my fingers after sifting through them. I didn't pick them up because, well, I've read reviews, but his helmet on the cover really turns me off. God knows what happened to them.[/QUOTE]
I don't think you're thinking of the same game. Ikaruga is a 2D Space Shooter game.

weird. why is mario ddr still going for so much? i see it at a buncha stores for $49.99. I think i missed something lol

[quote name='kiyoshi67']I have yet to unlock the Prototype mode in Ikaruga. Someday, I will beat the game with no continues...[/QUOTE]
mmm, good luck with that. Me? Someday I will beat the game with infiniite continues.

[quote name='Dark Zero']So who wants to start? Quest for Ikaruga: (crap cant come up with a good subtitle) Oh well ignore me :([/QUOTE]
Dude I Got it.......

Quest for Ikaruga: The Search of Legends

Wiat...that kinda sucks.....well I tried.

[quote name='daroga']mmm, good luck with that. Me? Someday I will beat the game with infiniite continues.[/QUOTE]

This reminds me to NEVER allow my girlfriend a chance to play this game... While she is a gamer (huge Zelda fan), she tends to get a bit frustrated with really difficult games or ones with bad controller setups.

Interesting how this topic shows up since I recently made one about Ikaruga in cube forum about aquiring one....

After I got "sniped" 4 times from Ebay (yes i am a n00b for that) I have gave up bidding one. I also don't think bidding over 35 bux for this game is worth it, although it's a great game but it's relatively short. I finally got one in gamestop but took me 50 some miles round trip and they don't do in-store transfer as it seems.

I have NEVER, EVER had ANY luck with these walmart deals from CAG, seriously. IL walmart (at least the ones that are relatively close to me) never participate these deals or something. donkey konga.. blah blah .. nope and always at full price.

BAD IL walmarts! so evil. Any IL cags had better luck?

On the side note: baten kaitos was 14.99, is this worth picking up?

[quote name='pinkkirby']

On the side note: baten kaitos was 14.99, is this worth picking up?[/QUOTE]
yes, it is a great price.

[quote name='daroga']mmm, good luck with that. Me? Someday I will beat the game with infiniite continues.[/QUOTE]
That's actually not that bad- since the game progresses regardless of what you do. Play the game with infinite continues without firing a single shot (only absorbing bullets) and you'll get that "Dot Eater!" ranking.

[quote name='pinkkirby']Interesting how this topic shows up since I recently made one about Ikaruga in cube forum about aquiring one....

After I got "sniped" 4 times from Ebay (yes i am a n00b for that) I have gave up bidding one. I also don't think bidding over 35 bux for this game is worth it, although it's a great game but it's relatively short. I finally got one in gamestop but took me 50 some miles round trip and they don't do in-store transfer as it seems.

I have NEVER, EVER had ANY luck with these walmart deals from CAG, seriously. IL walmart (at least the ones that are relatively close to me) never participate these deals or something. donkey konga.. blah blah .. nope and always at full price.

BAD IL walmarts! so evil. Any IL cags had better luck?

On the side note: baten kaitos was 14.99, is this worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad, my Wal-Mart is the same, maybe worse.

Custom Robo is still $49.99, as is 1080 Avalanche, Mario Golf, Wario World, and Wave Race. My Wal-Mart has never ever had a sale on video games. I have tried to price match many times there and they tell me they will not price match video games.

bread's done
Back