ikaruga manual

devildr1ver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
as the topic title states, where can i find either one? I only saw some person selling the case with insert but no manual on ebay. Any ideas?

[quote name='devildr1ver']as the topic title states, where can i find either one? I only saw some person selling the case with insert but no manual on ebay. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I have a complete copy on Gamecube. Not really looking to sell it, but if the price is right...

PM me if interested

The whole point of this is so i can take advantage of the 30% GS sale. The GS by me has 1 copy of ikaruga but its disc only and im trying to get it complete before i purchase it. Thanks for letting me know you are willing to sell but its obviously more than what im willing to pay.

it's going to be total luck to find someone selling an ikaruga manual by itself. if you get the disc only, you're most likely stuck with that disc only.

I'm guessing you got it from BRE games on ebay? I would suggest just keep checking their ebay store for the manual. They have alot of cases and manuals. They apparently get new stuff in, because I was looking to purchase a box and manual for this one game, and they only had the box. I checked the next day and it was gone, a week later, now they have the manual only.

[quote name='pinoy530']I'm guessing you got it from BRE games on ebay? I would suggest just keep checking their ebay store for the manual. They have alot of cases and manuals. They apparently get new stuff in, because I was looking to purchase a box and manual for this one game, and they only had the box. I checked the next day and it was gone, a week later, now they have the manual only.[/quote]

yeap i ordered the case from them i hope i get it sometime early next week. Although i'll be keeping an eye on their store for the manual (cross my fingers they have it in next week).

As for downloading the manual, im a semi-collector and dont like fake covers or manuals on my games. Thanks for the help though.

I actually have a loose manual sitting around; picked it up off CAG actually.

Unfortunately, as some have alluded to, it's simply not going to be easy/in my interests to part with it; I'm looking to grab a copy for myself and have an ace in the hole should it be incomplete.

Hate to tease you like this, but good luck.

Just thought I would show off....I have a complete copy I got for like $7 way back when at GameStop before people cared about it.....(sorry not for sale though...)

bread's done
Back