I'll trade Advance Wars DS for Metroid Hunters, or another DS game...

klaranim

CAG Veteran
My copy of Advance Wars DS is used, so it comes in a generic case (no boxart)....

I'll trade it for any of the following:

Metroid Hunters
New Super Mario Brothers

My new DS lite is so hot, it's a shame I picked the wrong game....

[quote name='klaranim']

My new DS lite is so hot, it's a shame I picked the wrong game....[/quote]

Advance wars is a great game, it just isn't for everybody.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Advance wars is a great game, it just isn't for everybody.[/quote]

Yeah I was enjoying it up to Mission 12, that's when I realized it wasn't for me....

[quote name='klaranim']Yeah I was enjoying it up to Mission 12, that's when I realized it wasn't for me....[/quote] Pretty much the same for me. I like it, but I don't feel compelled by any means to finish it.

I didn't find Hunters all that good, the mission mode was horrible in my opinion. Not bad for a DS game, but I don't see myself going back to it anytime soon.

it was fun for me until the frustrating pincer strike. the faqs on the web isnt much help either. it seems like i have to level up each character in order for me to beat that level. i put the game back in its box and left it alone---that was last october. i still like to keep it around until a "cheat" code comes up so i can finally beat that game.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Pretty much the same for me. I like it, but I don't feel compelled by any means to finish it.

I didn't find Hunters all that good, the mission mode was horrible in my opinion. Not bad for a DS game, but I don't see myself going back to it anytime soon.[/quote]

I've read a lot about Hunters and am well aware of its flaws, but it's still my most wanted DS game as of now.......I have wireless online and am used to playing mindless FPSs so it should do well in holding me over until Star Fox DS, Zelda PH, Harvest Moon SS, etc......

bread's done
Back