iLLuSionS' WTB MGS Thread!

iLLuSioNS

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

Looking for a few *or lots* of Metal Gear Solid stuff. Most of the stuff I'm looking for are for my relative interest, I'm not really looking for "super jacked up" pricing, but I wouldn't mind paying a "finder's fee" or something of that sort.

Rules:
- I live in Toronto, Canada (if you don't ship to Canada, then :fridge: )
- I will most likely pay with Paypal
- I may post FT/FS stuff... but I am mainly WTB right now.
- Leave what you have here, hopefully with pricing too. I will PM when I'm interested.
- If you do not leave a price, I will PM if I want it, but expect to be "lowballed".

Legend:
S = Sealed Brand New only
B = Black Label only
LE = Collectors only
C+ = Mint Complete +
:hot: = Major Want
:cold: = Minor Want
UNDERLINE = Read Spoiler Tag
Special Notes

Thanks a lot for reading. Let's start.

Games:

:psx: / :ps2: / :ps3:
* Metal Gear Solid - S B :cold:
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - S B :hot:
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - S B :hot:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence - S LE
* The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 - C+
Both US / JAP Version
* Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot - C+
Signed by the crew / Hideo
Extra
*Pilot Demo Discs* (PM me)

:gc: / :wii:
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snake - S B

:xbox: / :360:
* none!

DVD:
Metal Gear Solid Saga 1 - S
Metal Gear Solid Saga 2 - S
Only interested if you can get multiple, single one kills the deal.
* Extra
*Pilot Discs* (PM me - you should know what it is if you have it)

Guide:
Metal Gear Solid 4 Official Limited Edition Guide - S :cold:
Metal Gear Solid 4 Official Guide - C+
* Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3 Official Limited Edition Guides - C+

Others:
Metal Gear Solid Posters - C+
Metal Gear Solid Figures - S
Metal Gear Zippo Lighter - S
Metal Gear Solid PS3 40GB Edition - S

Thanks a lot, if you have something that you think may be worthy, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a sealed metal gear saga vol. 2 dvd. shoot me a PM with what you are looking to pay shipped. in case you are looking, i also have the metal gear essentials collection. thanks.

[quote name='tnote827']i have a sealed metal gear saga vol. 2 dvd. shoot me a PM with what you are looking to pay shipped. in case you are looking, i also have the metal gear essentials collection. thanks.[/quote]

pmed. up!

[quote name='8BitWonder']I have a few MGS games including MGS Twin Snakes and a lot of the MGS comics. CML.[/QUOTE]

checked! up!

[quote name='reicaden']how did people get their MGS4's signed by Hideo and crew? (free bump)[/quote]

there was a signing event in select cities. NY, LA & SF only (for the states). Too bad I didn't get to go :whistle2:(

[quote name='KSHLove']there was a signing event in select cities. NY, LA & SF only (for the states). Too bad I didn't get to go :whistle2:([/quote]
Expect to pay a pretty penny, though. I sold my signed MGS4 + Dogtags here on CAG for $250. Was pretty cool meeting Hideo Kojima.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Expect to pay a pretty penny, though. I sold my signed MGS4 + Dogtags here on CAG for $250. Was pretty cool meeting Hideo Kojima.[/quote]

no worries, I will pay for what its worth.

up!

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Expect to pay a pretty penny, though. I sold my signed MGS4 + Dogtags here on CAG for $250. Was pretty cool meeting Hideo Kojima.[/quote]

Not bad I'm assuming this was the regular edition? I saw some ebayer sell his signed MGS4 LE for ~$550. Just crazy.

Free bump ;)

[quote name='KSHLove']Not bad I'm assuming this was the regular edition? I saw some ebayer sell his signed MGS4 LE for ~$550. Just crazy.

Free bump ;)[/QUOTE]

Just a note... Hideo didn't sign the LE, he signed a normal copy, and then the ebay guy opened a limited edition and swapped the game copy for the signed one.

I love how scammers try and do stuff like that =P

bread's done
Back