ilomilo Out 1/5/10 - 800 MS Pts - Get Early Access and buy it now

I like the graphics....game just seems okay though. Is 800 points the regular price or the sale price?

When I first got it I completed the first chapter entirely, then I started the second chapter today. Maybe I wasn't paying attention completely but the difficulty seems to have jumped up because I got stuck quick.

[quote name='CouRageouS']When I first got it I completed the first chapter entirely, then I started the second chapter today. Maybe I wasn't paying attention completely but the difficulty seems to have jumped up because I got stuck quick.[/QUOTE]

No, it does seem to jump up in difficulty, I noticed that as well.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Wow, this game hands out early achievements and avatar awards like sweet, delicious candy. :D[/QUOTE]

You're not kidding. You can tell the game is original and they put their best effort on it. It looks good, the music is catchy and enjoyable to hear, easy to navigate menus and gameplay is easy to play as well plus it makes you think so get that brain to working. Avatar awards, dlc, achievements and local co-op just make the game better. I just played the demo for over half an hour and found myself dug deep into the game..time goes by fast. Good game! Now, how's the dlc?

24 new levels with new graphics and music for $3. Totally worth it. I gotta say, I really like the new music tracks in these levels. I hope they put out more DLC like this.

bread's done
Back