I'm a dad!

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Twin girls born today about 4-1/4# each. They and mom are doing great, although they weren't supposed to show up for a little while longer.

God I'm tired.

Congratulations Dad. That is awesome. Wow twins, my wife is expecting our first one in July. So I am getting excited. But two of them. You won the lottery. Just think, you brought to wonderful girls to life. Pretty awesome stuff.

Two? Then I congratulate you twice! My parents had six kids and they managed to stay sane, so I'm sure you can do it! ;)

Good luck with your two new little ones!

Big congrats buddy.

Remember that episode of Family Guy when Peter sprinkles Stewie's ass with paprika instead of talcum powder? That situation will probably never present itself, but its something you should watch out for just incase.

Well, let me join everybody else in saying "Congratulations!" Best of luck to you and your family in the future!

Annabel and Grace?

My second oldest sister's first daughter is named Abigail Grace, who named her doll Annabel.

Spooky.

Congrats daddio. Stop making your wife fish games out of your basement. :)

congrats. seems like not that long ago i was posting on here about my daughter. that's been almost two years ago.

and don't worry too much about the lack of sleep, within a couple of months they should be sleeping all the way throught the night. or close to it.

[quote name='wageslave']Congrats!!!

This proves that there's hope for all CAGers[/QUOTE]

No it doesnt :D

Congratulations! Heres to happy and healthy twins.

In the year 2022, you'll be afraid of every decision they have to make. Two girls means twice the overprotection. :)

Naw just kidding, congrats. That's frickin awesome. I hope I become a CAGdad soon.

Congrats! It is without a doubt the greatest thing you will ever do in your life. Enjoy it now even though you won't be sleeping anytime soon. Mine's 17 months old already and it seems like she was born yesterday.

Way to go man. Me and my fiancee are going to have kids pretty soon after we get married. I really like the names too. Just make sure that they don't date until they're 31 :)

[quote name='munch']Just make sure that they don't date until they're 31 :)[/quote]

I know this is meant to be funny but when you have your own kids (and ask any parent here) this will ring so true. The world is a much much much scarier place now that I have a daughter. I now know the constant worry my parents went through when I was running wild as a teenager. I really don't know how I'm going to handle her going to school and eventually dating and crap.

[quote name='javeryh']I know this is meant to be funny but when you have your own kids (and ask any parent here) this will ring so true. The world is a much much much scarier place now that I have a daughter. I now know the constant worry my parents went through when I was running wild as a teenager. I really don't know how I'm going to handle her going to school and eventually dating and crap.[/QUOTE]

I was only half kidding, actually. I mean, I know what guys are like, and if/when I have a daughter I do not want her hanging out with some dude with sex on the brain.

[quote name='munch']I was only half kidding, actually. I mean, I know what guys are like, and if/when I have a daughter I do not want her hanging out with some dude with sex on the brain.[/quote]

Me neither. So basically we don't want them hanging out with anyone who isn't female. :D

[quote name='javeryh']Me neither. So basically we don't want them hanging out with anyone who isn't female. :D[/QUOTE]

But then they might turn lesbian. . . hmmm, we have quite the conumdrum here javery, what are we to do?

bread's done
Back